[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT WASN'T MEXICO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: i did the theory.png (209 KB, 981x720) Image search: [Google]
i did the theory.png
209 KB, 981x720
I'm the fag who created the Mexico theory, and I mainly made it to prove that we couldn't be absoultely sure about the location for SM. At the time, people were taking the Hawaii theories as some sort of undeniable truth, which in the end it was, but back then it was still a theory made by a couple of anons. I had nothing to lose so I build up the theory to prove that you couldn't just blindly believe in what any anon says, and to have some more fun speculating about it, opening other possibilities and taking other places into consideration.

All the theories had their strong points: in the case of the Hawaii theory it was the plates, in the case of China it was the lore and the availability of Chinese in the games, and in the case of Egypt and Mexico it was the lore and the history that could've linked the story with XY.

The other thing that motivated me to do it was that, while I originally supported the Hawaii theory, I thought that the region wasn't very apt for routes and travelling, and I thought that there had to be other options that could fit with the characteristics. If you ask me, I still think that Hawaii is not a very good place for a region, but now I need to wait and see how GF works around it. Hopefully, the region won't be as bad as I think it can be, or they'll try to surprise us some way or another.
>>
There was a mexico theory?
>>
>>26255102
...okay?
>>
>>26255102
And you there to show again? Back to your cave, amigo
>>
File: 082.gif (173 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
082.gif
173 KB, 600x630
>>26255119
>>
>>26255102
>Team Cartel
>use pokemon to transport drugs across the pokemon world

What a shit hole country
>>
File: 1456932030126.jpg (2 MB, 2248x5002) Image search: [Google]
1456932030126.jpg
2 MB, 2248x5002
>>26255102
There was a Mexico theory? Also,
>implying we weren't sure it was going to be Hawaii since the first day we first Sun & Moon announcements
You're just as retarded as 6.5fags who claimed lots of shit without having any backup points.
>>
>>26255102
Turns out the Hawaii theories were undeniable truth.
>>
>Make dumb theory
>Get blown out
>"IT WAS I WHO POSTED THE DUMB THEORY"
Okay?
>>
>>26255161
Didn't you read? I'm admitting that I made this thing not because I truly believed in it (I knew I was going to be wrong in the end), but because I thought that the logic used by Hawaiifags was flawed. They were right in the end, but hell, the owlfags were right as well. I'm not showing off, but rather I'm calling myself out on my bullshit because I pushed this shit enough that even people in Serebii were commenting about this and the other theories as possibilities.
>>
>>26255284
It's okay. You showed them.
>>
someone should make a pokemon mexico hack with nothing but cactuar and ludicolo and endless deserts and yellow tint to everything of course
>>
>>26255268
Dude, I'm using this thread to recognise that I got BTFO, and so you can roast me for creating a theory in retaliation to all the faggotry that also came up from the ass of another anon.
I'm sure that if I had made this theory earlier, more people would have bought it and taken it upon consideration, but Hawaii came up first, and that's literally the only reason why it eventually became the only truth. And again, it did became true, but before today, it was neither true or false; it was just a fucking theory.
>>
File: xy location talacre.png (1 MB, 1108x1011) Image search: [Google]
xy location talacre.png
1 MB, 1108x1011
>>26255102

Greetings, I'm the guy who made all the threads about Kalos being based on Britain not France and I would like to say I am disappointed with your lack of commitment to a joke, OP. I only started making images after it was painfully obvious it was France and a good chuckle was had by all (apart from the one guy who didn't get the joke who will link to this post saying "Well I for one was never fooled!").

Shame on you for giving up this early.
>>
>>26255766
France had its chances, but everyone linked that to 6.5 shit, so that's why it got discarded.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.