[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just me or does the Alola region seem really fucking small
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: Alola.png (1 MB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Alola.png
1 MB, 1200x675
Is it just me or does the Alola region seem really fucking small in comparison to past regions?

Look at the size of buildings and try to determine cities and shit, it's small.

Or is this not the whole region?
>>
>>26254536
Why do you think this is the whole region. Hawaii is more than just 1 island
>>
>>26254536
>Gen 7 is even more shit than Gen 6
>>
That's most likely the starting area.
>>
>>26254536
>Or is this not the whole region?
>>
>>26254536
Is this a fresh new meme?
>>
Seeing how this region is based on Hawaii, it's most likely not the entire region as Hawaii is a chain of multiple islands.
>>
>>26254536
People aren't actually this retarded can they?
>>
Considering the concept art they showed a couple months back which included that water type themed hotel/building isn't present in the map here, my speculation is that there are more islands/areas they won't unveil right now.
>>
File: 9zgIjY1.jpg (6 KB, 223x227) Image search: [Google]
9zgIjY1.jpg
6 KB, 223x227
>>26254536
>this is what tinyislanders think
>>
File: It's a fucking boat.png (95 KB, 277x176) Image search: [Google]
It's a fucking boat.png
95 KB, 277x176
>>26254536
There'a a boat right there to take you to the next island.
>>
Is this the new 6.5 meme?

I could sure use a little bit of spice for my shitpost schedule.
>>
>>26254536
It's small because it's just a hub world for when you go out to explore the other regions.
It all comes together.
>>
>>26254536
What we see here is pretty much Oahu, the biggest island in Hawaii and home of the State Capital, Honolulu. There's going to be more to the region than this, but this is probably the biggest area in the game, if no other regions are going to be included. That said, it's still incredibly small compared to other regions.
>>
>>26257210
>Oahu
>the biggest island in Hawaii
Haole please go.
>>
There are very obvious buildings there. Do you really think that's the whole region?
>>
>yfw It all comes together just mean people from all regions go to alola on vacation
>>
>>26257275
Biggest in population, that is. All the other islands are rural and only have towns and villages.
>>
>>26257434
all rural, with just towns and villages... sounds like 95% of a pokemon game, to me!
>>
>>26257434
Maui and the Island of Hawaii are both bigger than Oahu, and have enough people on them for a couple decent sized towns.
>>
File: there.png (1 MB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
there.png
1 MB, 1200x675
>>26254536
Let's hope the water route continues down there and takes you to another island
>>
>>26257514
I'm talking literal villages with just a few hundred people living there in real life. All the previous cities and towns in game were based on larger towns and cities within the region, with the exception of Unova which is based on an entire city with millions of people. The whole population of Hawaii is about 1/10 of NYC's.
>>
It's because we return to Sinnoh
>>
>>26257172
This
>>
What if the top of the island connects to Kalos
>>
>>26257849
It doesn't.
>>
>>26254536
It's The whole region?
>>
File: 1412562575481.jpg (71 KB, 590x390) Image search: [Google]
1412562575481.jpg
71 KB, 590x390
>>26254536
>hawaii is one island
>>
It almost looks as if the entire island is a single explorable zone, completely without load spots.
>>
>>26255707
>no surfing the open ocean
>no seeing the next island come up over the horizon
>no finding Wailord pods
>no finding secret islands with treasure
>no getting blown off to an deserted island by a tropical storm and having to survive
>>
>>26256328

use catalog little shit.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.