[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that feel when you knew it was gonna be gen 7, Hawaii region,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 428x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 428x427
>that feel when you knew it was gonna be gen 7, Hawaii region, and believed only in the trademarked names.

Who else /commonsense/ here?
>>
literally everyone who wasn't trolling
>>
>>26254469
this 2bh
>>
>>26254469
does that say "liberal years"?

Cause that would probably make more sense than tears
>>
File: 1380833861391.jpg (156 KB, 800x516) Image search: [Google]
1380833861391.jpg
156 KB, 800x516
>>26254469
Feels good to not be a delusionbabby.
>muh 6.5
>muh South Kalos
>muh Spain
>muh Italy
>>
This is like feeling proud to not be a retard on a special school
Wait, actually I think this is exactly what's going on
>>
File: tommywiseaulaughing.gif (993 KB, 450x272) Image search: [Google]
tommywiseaulaughing.gif
993 KB, 450x272
>>26254518
>Made countless Hawaii proof images
>Shut down every Roothoot faggot on this board
>Trolled the fuck out of zachipster using his name, then hours later, he leaves after getting BTFO
>Knew it was Gen 7 from the second the logos were trademarked

Feels good fahm
>>
File: 1458964620980.jpg (11 KB, 235x214) Image search: [Google]
1458964620980.jpg
11 KB, 235x214
>>26254469
>Tfw Roothoot fanclub and Gen6.5fags still trying to say they were right
>>
Some facts:

>while Zygarde definitely left the possibility of Pokemon Z open, its existence never confirmed that it would be next game
>it wouldn't really make sense to celebrate the 20th anniversary with a remake/third game
>so the only logical conclusion was gen 7 with Z as a potential future release but thats still not set in stone

>the tiki artifact alone marked a Hawaiian theme as the next direction the games would take
>whether as the next region OR as where Z would take place
>this was never a question

>the trademarked names confirmed we would be getting a cat, a seal and an owl
>but we were never going to get Roothoot as it was conceptually a piece of shit
>owlfags claiming it was a prototype for Owlet are just grasping at straws so they feel like they won
>Cubble and Finpip or whatever were equally atrocious design wise and its funny how owlfags are acting like they never existed now but are still insisting they didn't get BTFO
>the entire thing is idiotic and I'm glad I didn't get involved even though I knew without a doubt that Roothoot was fake
>>
I left this board the second the 6.5 billshit started. It was fucking obvious it was gen 7 due to the Zygarde shit being anime-only and they were releasing every mythical legendary as an event up to November. Plus Volcanion being the last in the dex and VGC being legendary-based meant 6 had nothing left.

>but muh hacked data

Either random shit they announce later as events or never released since we weren't even suppose to see them in the first place, as it stands they don't exist.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.