[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>literally just Calem 2.0. >with a striped shirt Even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Untitled.png (406 KB, 423x613) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
406 KB, 423x613
>literally just Calem 2.0.
>with a striped shirt

Even with the customization excuse in mind, have they finally run out of ideas /b/ros?
>>
>>26253771
He is cute.
>>
>>26253771
Yeah, I was struck by how similar to Calem he is. Would have been a little better if his 'base' skin color was darker, would distinguish him from Calem more.
>>
He's cute but generic. I'm all for self inserting in Pokemon and full character customization, but I also liked having actual characters I could roleplay as too. I liked doing "canon name" runs after my self insert runs.
>>
>>26253771
I hope his 'base' form would be blonde
>>
Well of coarse the ones you can customize will look similar to one another, they're supposed to be a blank canvas for your mods.

They don't gotta make the base form distinct cause you'll just change it to how you prefer later anyway.
>>
>>26255224
Canon blonde male protag and canon black hair female protag would be a first for the series tbqh
>>
>>26253771
He's way cuter than Calem.

Literally anyone is cuter than Calem.
>>
Everyone is saying literally Calem, but he really isn't.

He isn't shit.
>>
>>26255253
Does Dawn not have black hair?
>>
>>26255285
The only thing drastically different from Calem is the absence of the jacket. Even the shirt they replaced it with has the same white circle pattern that Calem's jacket had.

Does the shirt really do that much?
>>
>>26255316
That's a real hard sell. I wouldn't say so. The anime doesn't help in that department either, everyone draws her blue now.
>>
>>26255337
>Does the shirt really do that much?
Makes him much more plain looking.
>>
File: why.jpg (66 KB, 482x482) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
66 KB, 482x482
>>26253771
>/b/ros
>on vp
>>
File: CbqjK26UYAEX7KZ.png (283 KB, 514x485) Image search: [Google]
CbqjK26UYAEX7KZ.png
283 KB, 514x485
>>26253771
>Official name is Calvin
>>
File: 1457983332614.png (106 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1457983332614.png
106 KB, 256x256
Why is he dressed NOTHING like a trainer?
>>
File: Donut Steel.png (52 KB, 500x558) Image search: [Google]
Donut Steel.png
52 KB, 500x558
>>26255659
Oh sorry, here was the original design.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.