[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no new Mega Evolutions revealed in the latest Sun & Moon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Latias_worried.gif (697 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
Latias_worried.gif
697 KB, 500x380
>no new Mega Evolutions revealed in the latest Sun & Moon trailer
>no sign of a Mega Bracelet or any Mega Stones
Uh oh. What's going on? Is Mega Evolution not returning? I'm worried, guys.
>>
>>26253734
The odds of Mega Evolutions not returning is 0.
>>
Megas and Fairies are here to stay.
>>
>>26253734

Mega evolution will never be removed.
It's here forever.
>>
>>26253734
It's the very first trailer we've gotten, calm down and give them time. There's no reason for Megas to NOT return considering it's such a major feature that has a lot of lore built and also has played a big part in the competitive scene.
>>
>>26253734
what do you mean? we saw pyroar and noiverns mega evolutions
>>
>Mega Evolution left behind as one of the countless features unique to certain games

SM confirmed to be 11/10.
>>
I wish megas wouldn't return, but they probably will
>>
Thank god. Mega evolutions were a mistake. Let's give ubers like Mewtwo and Garchomp a mega evolution and inflate stats further while giving only a select few shitty Pokemon megas so that they can move from NU to RU.
>>
File: come on now.jpg (26 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
come on now.jpg
26 KB, 600x375
>Implying Jew Freak would get rid of megas
>>
You realize all the footage shown so far is from early in the game right? You wouldn't have a mega bracelet at that point.
>>
>>26254206
>Mawile
>Charizard
>>
If customization is back you might be able to change the mega item, if so I'm not surprised we didn't see it yet
>>
>>26254368

You named two good megas out of a sea of needless and or shitty ones. Let me know when someone ever uses Mega Pigeot competitively.
>>
>>26253734
Megaevolutions will be retconned out of existance.

Nah, just kidding. Only Pokemon that will not have a megaevolution will be Flygon and Gen II starters.
>>
>>26254368
>Abomasnow
>Houndoom
>Banette
>Camperupt
>Glalie
>Steelix
>AUDINO
>>
>>26253734

>Sun and moon stone
>Have random islands behind the sun stone even though there should be land there
>Random tiki totem item given with no porpuse
>Next games Sun and Moon
>Next region has tikis all over the route and is in hawaii an island region

These games are very related anon.
>>
All we saw was bits of the first part of the game, before even the first gym.Settle down.
>>
You didn't start with any sort of Mega tool in XY or ORAS, and we haven't seen the MC's official artwork yet. Cool your jets.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.