[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Set the Record Straight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 125x89) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 125x89
Both sides were BTFO.

50% of Denialfags didn't believe in the leaks saying the grass starter would be an owl. The other half didn't believe it would be specifically Roothoot.

50% of the owlfags that were BTFO believed Roothoot would specifically be the starter. The other half believed it would just be a grass owl.

When you stop and think about it, the people in both factions that weren't BTFO believe the same exact thing: the starter would be a grass owl.

This is why religion is such shit.
>>
>tfw you didn't believe it was Roothoot but didn't speculate further

I win. Also, I'm okay with the new starters, so even better.
>>
>>26253172
Actually, no. Denialfags would have you believe they won because roothoot wasn't there, however, we have an owl grass starter, so they are both btfo. Only the owlfags, people who believed that we'd get a grass owl, but not roothoot, won.
>>
Wasn't there a 'leaked picture' of the starters?
>>
>>26253172
NOOOOOOOOOO!
I DON'T WANT TO BE WROOONG!!!
>>
>>26253172
>Both sides were BTFO
No they weren't. Those who believed Roothoot and pals were real got BTFO. Those who knew Roothoot and pals were fake got vindicated. No one denied the starter was going to be an Owl, we knew that from the trademarks, we just said Roothoot itself was fake.
Stop being a sore loser and take your L like a man.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.