[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the champion of Alola and why is it discount-Jotaro?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: literallyjotaro.png (1 MB, 1384x782) Image search: [Google]
literallyjotaro.png
1 MB, 1384x782
Who is the champion of Alola and why is it discount-Jotaro?
>>
Stand pokemon when?
>>
>>26252845
What if he's not the Champion, but a post-game trainer that used to be a Champion and carries the strongest team?
>>
>>26252845
You go to fight the champion, Jotaro, only to find out he's already been beaten by a gay priest, who is the boss of the evil team in this region, and his team of Pokemon. You battle said gay priest and lose only to weaken his mons for your friend to take him down and become the champion of Alola.
>>
File: image.png (87 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
87 KB, 800x600
>>26253129
>mfw six Arceus
>>
>>26252976
That would be wobuffet
>>
>>26252845
That's the professor. He is shown in the same screen as the character selection, and he is named after Hawaii's state tree.
>>
>>26253129
Why that part final was so good
>>
>>26252845
I wanna fuck his daughter
>>
>>26253455
Get outta here Anasui! Don't make me call Jojo!
>>
>>26252845
Why must Jojofags insert themselves into everything?
>professor
>champion
>>
>>26253535
Ask GameFreak, they're the ones who put Jotaro in Sun/Moon. Accept it fag.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.