[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have we forgotten Corocoro is supposed to have info as well and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: AVGN.jpg (11 KB, 318x325) Image search: [Google]
AVGN.jpg
11 KB, 318x325
Have we forgotten Corocoro is supposed to have info as well and it's coming within the week or so?
>>
>>26252667
It will most likely just be a repeat of what was revealed.
>>
It's just going to be the same shit as in the trailer. At best we'll get official art for the characters and MAYBE, MAYBE typings for the legendaries but the former is highly unlikely considering how secretive they've been about mascot typings for while.
>>
Yeah, but odds are it'll be a re-cap of what we just learned.

The most I could see is the name of the wood-pecker.
>>
>>26252667
It's going to repeat everything with nothing new. This always happens when starters are revealed.
>>
>>26252704
>but the former
latter
>>
>>26252667
The only thing I find odd about this is that they show the legends but don't name them. Then again, I forget what the situation for X/Y was.
>>
at best it will have the names of the legendaries, this is what happened with XY

otherwise there's nothing
>>
>>26252771
>>26252761
oh yeah, i keep forgetting we don't "officially" know their names.
>>
>>26252727
what about ladders?
>>
File: 1420667543152.jpg (51 KB, 486x537) Image search: [Google]
1420667543152.jpg
51 KB, 486x537
>>26253029
Don't you mean stepladder?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.