[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is the best post-3rd generation pokemon game? that was the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: ruby.jpg (17 KB, 230x229) Image search: [Google]
ruby.jpg
17 KB, 230x229
what is the best post-3rd generation pokemon game? that was the last i played back in the day.
>>
Bit of a toss-up.

Platinum, HeartGold/SoulSilver or Black2/White2 are generally considered to be some of the best Pokemon games, alongside Emerald.
>>
Both 4th and 5th gen are godly.
Basically you should play Platinum, HeartGold/SoulSilver, Black/White and Black/White 2.
XY and ORAS are OK but not that great. You should at least try XY for a taste of Gen 6.

Personally I like White 2 the best.
>>
HG/SS or BW2
>>
Platinum and skip ORAS.
>>
>>26252115
BW1
>>
>>26252161
First post best post
>>
File: 1437666417916.jpg (175 KB, 700x814) Image search: [Google]
1437666417916.jpg
175 KB, 700x814
HGSS are the best. I liked some parts of XY very much but some sucked. But yes BW2 was pretty good too.
>>
Platinum, Hg/Ss, then Black 2 or White 2. X/Y and ORAS aren't that great but you'll probably need them to move Pokémon to Sun/Moon. ORAS will also let you go on a big legendary Pokémon hunt with them having 3 perfect genes guaranteed.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.