[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who won? Nobody.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: meow.png (148 KB, 996x560) Image search: [Google]
meow.png
148 KB, 996x560
Owlfags got an owl with the same colour scheme but the design is way off.
meaning the leak had some intel but they either fucked up or decided to troll.

Denialfags were certain roothoot wasn't our starter.
that abomination of a design doesnt get in the game but everyone still gets the grass owl.

nobody got BTFO. everyone either won or lost. i can't tell yet.
>>
>>26246930
Unless RH is the evolved form. Then denialfags get btfo by everyone but the 6.5fags. I mean, hawaiifags, gen7fags, owlfags, we won. Denialfags? Nope, they didn't win shit really.
>>
File: 4df.png (120 KB, 368x298) Image search: [Google]
4df.png
120 KB, 368x298
I was thinking this same thing. Everyone was waiting for this day to get the answer of "is it real, or not?" to end this shitstorm. But instead we got something inbetween, and now this gives the opportunity for these babies to keep at it.
>>
>>26246930
>Roothoot is the middle evolution
>Cubble is the pseudo dragon of the region
>Finpup is a random water-type found in the wild

WHAT DO?
>>
>>26246930
I was BTFO
I thought GF was going to announce nothing so I went to sleep

When I woke up I was confused and happy
>>
>>26247829
This was the worst case scenario.
>>
File: owlfags.jpg (40 KB, 440x234) Image search: [Google]
owlfags.jpg
40 KB, 440x234
pic eternally related

i was always neutral but at this point im sure the remaining owlfags are just baiting
>>
>>26246930
Owlfags got their owl.
Denialsfags got their rid of "Cubble" and "Finpup".
I'd say it's a solid 67/33 win for the denialfags.
>>
>>26246930
I was playing neutral, only downside I see to this is the pro-owl side seems to have changed goalposts as expected and we'll have to deal with them going forward

Amusing thing is, I felt the roothoot crew was grass > water > fire, and actually liked Roothoot's design

but for the real starters, I like Fire > Water > Grass, I love Litten but I just don't care for the official owl.
>>
>>26248327
I remember reading this in the original thread. Fuck, he was right.
>>
>>26246930
OWLFAGS LISTEN UP YOU AUTISTIC KEKBOIS

The color scheme means NOTHING. Look at a small owl. As a baby, it's beige. It's face is lighter coloured. And obviously it'd be grass type. Grass type is green. Green, tiny owl.

OBVIOUSLY NOTHING WAS LEAKED BEFOREHAND. The owl was luck, a shot in the dark that ended up right. THEY HAD NO INTEL. Some Japanese faggot drew up a grass owl starter and was vindicated...except it looks COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. No bow tie on Roothoot. And the real one is tiny and egg shaped.

OWLFAGS ARE DELUSIONAL, REAL OWL IS CUTE.
>>
>>26246930
Owlfags said Roothoot, Cubble, and Ballphin were our three starters. Cubble and Ballphin got destroyed while we got a different owl
Owlfags lost, decisively. Don't let their goalpost moving fool you, they lost
>>
>>26246930
I don't think denialfags were against the idea of a grass owl starter, but against Roothoot's specific design.
>>
>>26246930
Yes just like that guy who predicted mega diancie. Obviously he was John gamefreak.
>>
>>26248327
This is the future we choose
>>
>>26248373
>calls people autistic
>is the one sperging out
>>
>>26246930
I won. Denialfag here that got a grass owl that has an actual good design.
>>
>>26248327
I knew this shit would happen too. Hell, a couple times I called it that they'd start saying the rock thing is a psuedo, and lo and behold, I saw someone claim exactly that, and there were probably more saying it too.

This is gonna keep happening. Something else is revealed that proves them wrong and they're gonna move the goalposts to make it all fit their narrative. This won't end until all the new Pokemon are revealed.
>>
File: 94f.gif (2 MB, 174x176) Image search: [Google]
94f.gif
2 MB, 174x176
>>26248327
my god
it has only begun
>>
>>26248186
Cubble is even a volcano!

Hawaii has volcanoes. Lots of them.

The leaks are real.
>>
>>26248636
If Cubble is real, I'd tolerate it a lot more if it's not a starter. So I am okay with this.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.