[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, so we are all excited about Dayman and Nightman, but what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
Okay, so we are all excited about Dayman and Nightman, but what is the chance they actually take their time to make this game difficult and/or well designed?

I can't handle another linear cake-walk :(
>>
Board is going too fast for me.
>>
>>26246581
I'm not excited.
>>
The promotional art looks cute and all, but im a bit worried the only battle gameplay we saw looked like it still had frame-rate issues, and was largely unchanged.

A prettier over-world is cool and all, but if its still the same shit we have always had the series will continue to get boring.
>>
I just need an immersive game world that actually uses the 3D to make the game interesting, like actually add interesting things into the over-world, have Pokemon actually walking about that you can encounter, similar to the Dexnav from ORAS but better implemented.
>>
They both have the same head thing near their eyes.
>>
>>26247085
The legends?
>>
>>26247124
Yes. And they share the yellow thing.
>>
I'm hoping there's gonna be islands that we can tackle in different orders. With a region based on an island chain, it's a great opportunity for non-linear gameplay and lots of exploration.

I'm cautiously optimistic.
>>
The difficulty is going to be too easy for most of us.

Think about it anon, Rowlet has Leafage, Popplio has Water Gun and Litten has Ember all right off the bat.

That'd make the initial Rival battle near impossible to win UNLESS your rival picks the Pokémon that's weak to your starter, meaning the game won't be very hard at all
>>
>>26247406
This may be true, but that doesn't mean that they can't make the game more difficult towards the later parts of the game, or even add multiple difficulties or a challenging post game. (based on the battle mason, i doubt it though)
>>
>>26247345
After replaying Yellow on the eshop recently, the first two Pokemon games had a ton of branching paths. Maybe they will do that in this game? The shot of the map looked pretty open and expansive? I mean, we can only hope they learn from their mistakes, if they even see them as mistakes.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.