[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hope Rowlet's final evo looks like this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5
File: latest[2].png (128 KB, 444x250) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].png
128 KB, 444x250
I hope Rowlet's final evo looks like this.
>>
File: zuko.gif (92 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
zuko.gif
92 KB, 160x160
>>26245659
I need to rewatch Avatar
>>
>>26245788
korra left such a shit taste in my mouth that i probably do too
>>
>Nicknaming Rowlet Wan Shi Tong
>>
File: red lotus.jpg (60 KB, 490x611) Image search: [Google]
red lotus.jpg
60 KB, 490x611
>>26245814
Which is such a shame because it gave the gem that is Book 3 with the Red Lotus among a pile of crap
>>
>>26245826
>current year
>Not nicknaming Rowlet, RootHoot
>>
>it's a /co/ goes to /vp/ and shits all over Korra episode
>>
File: original.jpg (144 KB, 700x1088) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
144 KB, 700x1088
>>26245814
Korra wasn't so bad, but it definitely reached its pinnacle on S2/S3. The ending was pandering at its finest.

I still haven't gotten to read the new comic, but the rest were pretty neat. Basically the 4th book of the series, I recommend reading them if you still haven't and liked the show.
>>
File: nope.gif (1 MB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
nope.gif
1 MB, 250x141
>>26246025
>definitely reached its pinnacle on S2/S3
No. Not 2. Definitely Change. They had the chance to keep it up with Balance but their subplots were a fucking mess and all over the place. The story became Keeping up with the Beifongs and threw the Krew to the side.

Mako and Bolin tension amounted to nothing when it could have had a definitive development between the two. Asami was really useless and forced most of the time and BAM! Suddenly she's in lesbian with Korra and she is suddenly worthy of being in the last shot of the last scene of the last episode of the last Avatar in the animated format (for now). Not her mentor. Not her two friends who have been with her longer.

And the lesbians was just so anyone who will criticize the writing could be shot down as a homophobe despite having zero actual development between Korra and Asami past platonic friendship
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.