[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs0 69dndIYk Remember when t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: WuzcL.jpg (259 KB, 726x879) Image search: [Google]
WuzcL.jpg
259 KB, 726x879
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk
Remember when the art didn't look like cartoons and had its own flare instead of copying other companies bullshit.
Remember when characters looked interesting and unique.
Remember the scifi theme of the world and not just some real world boring shit.
Do you Remember.

This Is not even Pokemon anymore, its just Hawaii and shitty monster designs for girls and bland characters.
>>
>>26245071
I remember that OP is a faggot
>>
I do like the old 90's art style better, but I'm not mad. I like both the old and new style.

>not unique
lol

>not sci-fi
LOL
>>
>>26245071
There's the good and nostalgic Fatchu, and then there is the monstrosity in the OP pic.
>>
>>26245071
>Remember when the art didn't look like cartoons and had its own flare instead of copying other companies bullshit.
I know this is a bait post but come the fuck on RB art epsecially was just a Dragonball rip off. I agree with >>26245256
that I personally like that art style beter but it was as much a rip off as the generic animu art style of the now is. Also reiterate the greentext. Hell Pokemon was LESS science fiction-y in the older games because the technology didn't allow them to add details like that
>>
>>26245294
Yeah, it looks like that one ditto in the anime who couldn't copy faces properly
>>
>>26245359
Its far more scifi if you look at the art.
Its the world is fucking basically the real world now.
and I would rather fucking have 90s art then the shit we have now.
>RB art epsecially was just a Dragonball rip off.
even though its bullshit dragonball has GOOD art, this?
its fucking shit and so are the characters.
>>
File: 69Spy44.jpg.png (7 KB, 319x288) Image search: [Google]
69Spy44.jpg.png
7 KB, 319x288
>>26245740
>Its the world is fucking basically the real world now.
>>
File: 1374401334602.gif (3 MB, 345x262) Image search: [Google]
1374401334602.gif
3 MB, 345x262
>>26245071
>Maurice White passed away this year
Why'd you remind me OP?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.