[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liligant thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
File: lilligant_by_kizarin-d5eh4bl.png (366 KB, 1300x1500) Image search: [Google]
lilligant_by_kizarin-d5eh4bl.png
366 KB, 1300x1500
Lets rest from all this starter stuff.

Post cute liligants
Post adorable liligants
Post Dancing Liligants
Post Hugging liligants
POST CUTE SWARMS OF LILIGANTS
>>
>>26243641
bump
>>
>>26243641
bump
>>
Really Dumb
>>
>>26244094
GTFO liligant hater
>>
>>26244480
>Lilligant without the flower crown
Looks cuter than I thought.
>>
File: liligant_Pokédex_entry_(1) .png (35 KB, 525x344) Image search: [Google]
liligant_Pokédex_entry_(1) .png
35 KB, 525x344
>>
>>26245131
nice filters
>>
>>26244817
yup
>>
she is cute
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
i want to maje her feel better
>>
i'm not sure if this is the right place to post this,but since this is a lilligant thread i will post it here

i'm planning to challenge one of my friends to a battle,1v1

i want to ask if it is possible to beat a blaziken with a lilligant because i kinda want some salt from him

i don't know the stats of his blaziken,he sure isn't 31 iv or evs since my friend doesn't know nothing about that stuff
for the moves he has
flame charge
blaze kick
hyper beam
and the fourth move which i can't remeber,but it's probably an attack move,he will also very likely going to mega evolve it

so i was asking for a move set and evs for a lilligant to see if i can beat him

is it possible ? or am i going to get my ass kicked ?
>>
>>26246956
if he's a casual with his in game starter yes but difficult

252+ SpA Lilligant Petal Dance vs. 252 HP / 90 SpD Mega Blaziken: 103-122 (28.2 - 33.5%) -- 0.1% chance to 3HKO

This is worst case where he has 31 hp sdef and evs in them. Lili has 31 in sattk

Teeter dance or sleep powder. give her a focus sash

This would depend on confusion or sleep working with you

Best case 2HKO (I think)
>>
>>26247513
But probably 3, should add that Lil has NO MOVES and her only options are Hyper beam which would take 4 turns min and hidden power rock which would do less damage
>>
>>26247513
>>26247608
so if i get this right
lilligant:
evs: 252 SpA (tell me how to spend the remaining 258 evs )

moves:teeter dance,sleep powder (tell the other moves)

what items and ability should i give to her ? keep in mind that i'm also going to train her with all 31 ivs
>>
File: lilligant_by_ravenoath-d59atd6.jpg (109 KB, 900x604) Image search: [Google]
lilligant_by_ravenoath-d59atd6.jpg
109 KB, 900x604
have a cute lilligant
>>
>>
>>26247920
252 speed 4 hp, modest nature, own tempo ability
Teeter dance/Sleep powder/Petal Dance/any 4th
Item = focus sash
The plan here is you use either Teeter or Sleep 1st turn, he will probably 1hko you but focus sash keeps you alive, then you pray it is 2hko, 3hko is possible but it depend on the blaziken stats and rng for sleep/confusion.
If Sleep or confusion fail she's dead plant
>>
>>26247920
https://pokemonshowdown.com/damagecalc/

Also use this should you find out his stats so you can see if it would be 2, 3 or 4hko

I could do this for you but im really tired. good luck
>>
>>26248951
ok,thank you anon
>>
>>26246692
indeed is cute. Who doesent want to snuggle such adorable innocent pokemon... he has no soul
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.