[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gen 3 is the most succesful gen ever,it had spin offs and it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: latest.jpg (41 KB, 300x301) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
41 KB, 300x301
gen 3 is the most succesful gen ever,it had spin offs and it was the biggest step forward from gold and silver

prove me wrong,pro tip :you can't
>>
>no day/night cycle
>no animated sprites
>no postgame
>gold/silver selling 23 million to ruby/saphire's 16 mil

nice try kid
>>
>gen 3 is the most succesful gen ever

>sold less than Gen 1, Gen 2, Gen 4, and Gen 6
>>
I really really like the brass desu
>>
Gen 3 is garbage and the remakes are even worse, plus with Sun/Moon it doesn't even have the niche of being the 'tropical' region anymore

Gen 3 has nothing.
>>
>>26239795
>no animated sprites
gold and silver didn't had them
>no postgame
if you are talking about going to kanto after jotho then it's not really worth that much since kanto trainers were all underleved,even BW2 managed to do a better job
>gold/silver selling 23 million to ruby/saphire's 16 mil
the reason why it didn't sold that much is it because ruby and sapphire were not an ad for the show anymore,but instead they tried to be games with an actual lore,and because of this they were hated by casualfag and also because the pokemania died with gold and silver
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.