[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The thought crossed my mind that we might get a Hawaii region,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: .png (39 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
.png
39 KB, 321x322
The thought crossed my mind that we might get a Hawaii region, and I was horrified at the prospect of another region drowned in shitty water routes like Hoenn. But from what little we saw in the trailer, it actually looks pretty awesome, looking actually tropical unlike Hoenn and at least some areas drawing heavy inspiration from the more tribal aspects of Hawaii. Despite my earlier fears, I have high hopes for it. What do you think about the setting of S/M?
>>
File: 1380922158803.png (199 KB, 261x332) Image search: [Google]
1380922158803.png
199 KB, 261x332
>>26239153
Hawaii is beautiful and the island hopping sounds fun.
>mfw volcanoes
>mfw literally surfing
>>
>>26239153
The starting town is on an island by itself. But Surf doesn't come until late game. I'm expecting lots of boat travel
>>
File: surf rad.jpg (21 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
surf rad.jpg
21 KB, 320x180
>>26239239
>Surf downgraded to TM status
>instead of needing a Pokemon to surf, you literally just get a Surfboard
>>
File: 1462650671226.jpg (20 KB, 284x285) Image search: [Google]
1462650671226.jpg
20 KB, 284x285
I loved the idea of Hawaii ever since the theories were abound. People were screaming "HOENN 2.0", but honestly Hawaii has a goo number of attractions, customs, astrosphere, climates--you name it.

I'm honestly excited when GF reveals thy're multiple islands and you can surf.

ON LAVA.
>>
I always thought Sevii Islands were comfy as fuck, so I don't mind this. I really hope they do make the maps more varied and give plenty of space to explore. I'd actually prefer it if the only way to travel between islands was through a boat like the Sevii Islands, surfing gives more freedom but I liked how every Sevii island was its own self contained area.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.