[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Grass starters for life >Wanted an owl >But not those
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: owlfags.jpg (40 KB, 440x234) Image search: [Google]
owlfags.jpg
40 KB, 440x234
>Grass starters for life
>Wanted an owl
>But not those shitty abominations that owlfags wanted
>We end up getting a fucking based owl instead, both owlfags and denialfags are BTFO and moving the goalposts
>Bonus points for water type mains getting BTFO
Who here is in the master race?
>>
>>26237825
I'm with Litten and don't care for the owl but I played neutral all along and watching both sides getting BTFO is amazing.
>>
Denialfags is a term forced by owlfags who are literally redgags trying THAT hard to fit in.
>>
File: 1462884608837.png (504 KB, 698x499) Image search: [Google]
1462884608837.png
504 KB, 698x499
>>26237825
Feels good to be part of master race.

Everyone else got BTFO.

>>26237889
Look guys its the new breed of Delphoxfags! Your shitty Shitten is Yokai Watch-tier furbait, get fucked!
>>
>>26237957
>redgags
I can't even keep up with 4chan buzzwords anymore, is that a fusion of reddit and 9gag
>>
>>26238073
Shit taste to be expected from a Rowlettfag
>>
>>26238097
No idea, but I am gonna use that word from now on.
>>
>>26237825
>implying people didn't literally say multiple times they believed the trademarks but not the Roothoot leaks

Ffs OP. Get your fucking facts straight - the "denialfags" were literally using the trademarks to refute the legitimacy of the fakes based on the abominablerockshit clearly not being a cat. This inherently means they believed there would be an owl.

Just not the fake.
>>
>>26237825
>looks nothing like the leak
It has the same fucking coloration and the same fucking pattern.
>inb4 b-but it's a coincidence
>>
>>26238390
>same fucking coloration
being a white-ish owl (common) with green parts (to signify grass type)? LOL okay gd evidence brohenheim
>same pattern
literally what
>>
>>26238097
I only used that because l3ddit actually triggers some spam filters.

>>26238188
all yours my friend : ' )
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.