[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So these two are not the Sun and Moon legendaries. What are they?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1.png (24 KB, 142x156) Image search: [Google]
1.png
24 KB, 142x156
So these two are not the Sun and Moon legendaries. What are they?
>>
>>26237545
statues
>>
>>26237545
litten and rowlet evolutions
>>
What is this, a shitpost for ants?
>>
>>26238039
How is it a shitpst? And do you have a better pic of the statues?
>>
>>26237991
Yeah because the one on the right definitely looks like an owl. And why would they be important enough to have a statue in the Pokémon League anyway
>>
File: SSB4UKalosPokemonLeagueOmega.jpg (334 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
SSB4UKalosPokemonLeagueOmega.jpg
334 KB, 1920x1080
From SSB4
>>
File: XY.jpg (34 KB, 480x297) Image search: [Google]
XY.jpg
34 KB, 480x297
From XY
>>
Artistic representations of a Pokemon and trainer you uncultured pleb.
>>
>>26238372
What Pokemon?
>>
>>26237545
Their Primal Reversion
>>
>>26237545
They're probably just unused models for a Pokemon and an NPC that got cut.
>>
>>26238955
It's strange to include a Pokémon statue of a Pokémon that doesn't exist. That sounds more like something they would have done in Red and Green, not in X and Y. Though I guess it's still kind of possible, they have done weird stuff in the past, even recently.
>>
>>26239063
It could be an early mock up f Mega Manectric or something. Generally, if you have something lying around that you can put to use that saves you making something else from scratch... You use it. And this is just some background detail... But you never know. We may still get to revisit Kalos since there's so much left there anyway, but I guess it won't be happening in Sun/Moon
>>
>>26238323
Seems more like altars to the forces of humanity and pokemon rather than just two different pokemon.
>>
>>26237545
Mega Greninja S and Mega Greninja M
>>
>>26237545
Zygarde Sun and Zygarde Moon, mascots of Nativity Sun and Destruction Moon, set in south Kalos and a sequel to both XY and SM.
>>
>>26237545
It's just meant to represent trainers and pokemon
>>
>>26238396
espeon
>>
>>26242428
Close but not really
>>
>>26242476
it's stylized
>>
>>26242521
I thought TPCi wanted to avoid that
>>
Mega Xerneas and Mega Yveltal
>>
>>26238372
It's a representation of an ancient trainer and a generic "beast" Pokemon (indistinguishable, so don't say "what Pokemon?) and the one in the middle represents the "bond" that causes mega evolution
>>
>>26246754
what Pokemon?
>>
>>26237545
Isn't the idea that these two represent Zygarde 10% and Perfect Zygarde? The basis of Zygarde is around the children of Loki with 10% being Fenrir and Perfect being Hel.
>>
ornstein and smough
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.