[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF? THE REGION IS TOO MUCH SMALL, HOPING IS ONLY THE FIRST ISLAND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-05-10-08-28-21.png (629 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-10-08-28-21.png
629 KB, 960x540
WTF? THE REGION IS TOO MUCH SMALL, HOPING IS ONLY THE FIRST ISLAND
>>
Nope, that's all you get.

In an attempt to make the games easier for younger children, the map has now been made smaller and its routes more linear to prevent younger players getting lost or confused.
>>
>>26236909
Thanks Game Freak
>>
>>26236909
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ANON?
>>
Look at Hawaii on Google, OP-sempai.

We'll get more islands.

>reCAPCHA: Palm Trees
>>
post game includes kalos and hoenn
>>
>>26236972
I know it, but the trailer showed only gameplay from first island scenes this is fucking bizarre
>>
>>26237037
>why didnt they show me the full victory road in the teaser?
>>
>>26237037
Because later we go to south kalos and they dont want to spoil it
>>
>>26236852

There's literally like 3 towns. Not even enough space for all 8 gyms, this is definitely not the whole region. Also we still don't have the official artwork for the region, this just looks like an overview of this one island from the opening of the game
>>
>>26236852
It's small because we get to go to Kalos after the Elite 4!
>>
>>26237084
>w-we'll go to south k-kalos and meet zygarde i swear!
>>
There aren't many grass patches here. Huh.
>>
>>26237037
because it's a teaser newfag-chan
>>
>>26236852
Dont be idiot OP, we got a port on Honolulu based city, certainly Alola will have more islands.
>>
>>26237037

It's the starting towns, I bet.

We'll see more as it comes.
>>
>>26237107
>3 towns
Is everyone here blind AND retarded? There are only a handful of houses there, this is a fucking island. A single house =/= a town
>>
File: 498465123.jpg (23 KB, 308x210) Image search: [Google]
498465123.jpg
23 KB, 308x210
>>26236852
Pretty sure it's a simplification for visual purposes.
There is no way the roads would be that big compared to a volcano, and there is no way those southern islands won't be their own area with a town and a couple of caves.
>>
>we'll encounter many characters from across the series occasionally on vacation at some resort
>>
>>26237200
But look at the trailer again, we got more houses than the map
>>
>>26237225
>Pretty sure it's a simplification for visual purposes.
So they're bringing back Soar?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.