[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thank motherfucking jesus this little frankenstein didn't happen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1462887386771.jpg (1 MB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
1462887386771.jpg
1 MB, 2048x2048
>>
>>26236493
I never understood what it was supposed to be.
>>
>>26236493
Same. Who the fuck thought something that looks like that would become a starter? It looks weird as fuck like what's happening with its eye? and the head is just weird overall.
>>
>>26236671

Lots of people, apparently.

When in reality all you had to do was take one look at the thing to know it was fake.
>>
>>26236493
Lol owlfags by extension thought this was real.
>>
This turd would have been impossible to market, too ugly to get any appeal.
>>
>>26236671
On /vp/ if you force something hard enough and eventually some dumbass kid will start spouting it for you.
>>
I´m glad, the water and the fire starter were fakemons, but I like the new owl.
>>
>>26236788
"Lots of people" is an exaggeration, it was mainly a small group of dedicated shitposters.
>>
File: Pepe laughing.jpg (67 KB, 540x534) Image search: [Google]
Pepe laughing.jpg
67 KB, 540x534
>people thought this thing was a starter Pokémon
>>
WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT THINGS MOUTH
>>
>>26236572
A cat, according to owlfags.
>>
Hahahahahaha those autistic kids saying nyabby was a chinchilla hahahaahahah
>>
>>26241188
its that orange part between the light and dark areas
>>
>>26239395
look at solgaleos mouth then his mouth

confirmed miniona tie in. despicable aMiE

owls just keep on winnning
>>
>>26236572
A chinchilla covered in sand.
>>
>>26236493
>people still believe this is going to be a pokémon
>people believe it's going to be the second stage of Litten.
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>26236572
It's Litten's second stage.
We have always claimed this and we have always been at war with Eurasia.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.