[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How could they do this to us? For years the water starter was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1461791179046 (1).jpg (43 KB, 494x366) Image search: [Google]
1461791179046 (1).jpg
43 KB, 494x366
How could they do this to us? For years the water starter was the best of the best, the cream of the crop, and now its a JOKE compared to the others. This seal needs to be SEALED away if you know what I mean
>>
Yeah I remember people going on about how cool Oshawott was compared to the other two
>>
File: 1460410814038.jpg (25 KB, 350x434) Image search: [Google]
1460410814038.jpg
25 KB, 350x434
grass masterrace
>>
>>26236173
squirtle a shit
totodile a shit
mudkip a shit
piplup a shit
oshawott a shit
froakie a badass

your argument is invalid
>>
>>26236451
This devastatingly shit taste needs to die with your bloodline.
>>26236235
Oshawott a cute
>>
Let's make something VERY clear. Water has, for the majority of the time, placed last. So you're completely wrong. This seal abomination is part of a standard pattern.

3rd in Gen 1
2nd in Gen 2
3rd in Gen 3
3rd in Gen 4
2nd in Gen 5
Only in Gen 6 was it a POTENTIAL 1st pick

So you lose. Water fags on suicide watch.
>>
File: image.png (66 KB, 204x287) Image search: [Google]
image.png
66 KB, 204x287
>charismatic great looking starter with a ton a character to it

Yeah, no OP
>>
>>26236960
>charismatic with a lot of character
Yeah but Rowan Atkinson is still an ugly mug.

Face it, that clown nose, alien limbs, inorganic body shape and stupid ears make it ugly as sin
>>
>>26237262
>face it, opinions are facts
You're both dumb. Just shut up and pick your imaginary animals and play nice.
>>
>>26236173
Water hasn't been the best in any gen except XY.
>>
People said the exact same thing about Oshawott.
>>
>>26236960
I'm normally pretty accepting of starter designs but I really, really don't like this thing. Hopefully the evolutions will save it, but it's probably my least favourite starter design of all.
>>
>>26236173
Gen 3 is the only gen where the water starter is the best one though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.