[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone think gamefreak is learning how to make good starters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: IMAGE2.jpg (562 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMAGE2.jpg
562 KB, 1920x1080
anyone think gamefreak is learning how to make good starters again? x and y starters were shit design wise
>>
These were some of my favourite starters
>>
>>26232376
At last they kind of struck a middle ground detail wise, this new gen looks like fucking nothing. Although that has pretty much been true since gen 2. I don't know what changed to be honest, most people agree gen 1's looked better regardless of wether they enjoyed that gen more (Hint, no one enjoyed the games) so I dont know what they can do, maybe wind back the proportions a bit and make them more animalistic
>>
>>26232376
XY were second best starters ever. What are you on about?
>>
File: popplio_2.png (138 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
popplio_2.png
138 KB, 500x500
> "learning how to make good starters again"
> popplio

are you drunk, OP?
>>
>>26233098
Only Froakie was good, Chespin and Fennekin were abysmally awful.
>>
>>26232376
Gen 6 were my 2nd favourite batch of starters

Froakie line is my favourite starter of all time probably
>>
>>26233339
2/3 is still good man
>>
>>26233339
>Not liking silly guy
I love it.
>>
>>26232731
Did anyone fucking ask?
>>
>>26233376

They were above average which is a massive step up from Gen 5's two shit and one barely decent starters.
>>
VI > III > VII > V = I > II > IV fite me
>>
>>26233874
>IV
>Last
What horrible taste.
>>
>>26233339
Fucking love it, although it's pretty much water Tepig at this point.
>>
>>26233874
>V not last
>IV last
>Gen I where it belongs
Finally, someone with actual taste!
>>
>>26234185
Actually, I take it back. Gen V needs to be higher, and Gen I lower.
>>
>>26232376
terrible taste, gen 6 starters were great
>>
>>26233376
Chespin's line was great fuck off
>>
>>26233874
IV > VI > I > III > II > V

Trust me on this.
>>
Uhh what? Chespin and Froakie lines were legit

Fennekin fell off hard in the middle and end aside from furry bait.
>>
>>26232376
>Fennekin
>shit

Froakie was OK too, but Fennekin was the only really good one of the Kalis batch.
>>
>>26232376

yes pretty much

they were obviously trying too hard to make more mascot-esque pokemon and it didn't work at all

Fennekin had a lot of potential but GF still dropped the ball hard with it

Chespin though he was doomed from the start
truly the worst starter of all gens

Froakie was the only moderate success and he barely made the cut
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.