[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFFICIAL ART OF ALOLA REGION MAP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: 56({1KMLQRG5HOO)@7U6WJC.jpg (63 KB, 637x362) Image search: [Google]
56({1KMLQRG5HOO)@7U6WJC.jpg
63 KB, 637x362
>>
trumpets wow
>>
>>26231593

That's not art, it's in-game models
>>
>>26231593
That's worrysome. Kind of small, don't you think?
>>
Man, I was not expecting it to look any different from the gen 6 games, but they really improved the overworld a lot.
>>
>>26231593
I hope that's not the entire region. It's microscopic.
>>
>>26231593
more forced diversity. We'll never get back to the good old days of Hoenn and Sinnoh
>>
>>26231667
It'll probably be multiple islands

think the sevii islands, except on a larger scale.
>>
>>26231697
way to small, look at the size of the buildings, perhaps there are islands?
>>
>>26231667
Since Hawaii is made up of different island I would assume that are multiple island to surf to.
>>
>>26231667
That probably means we get to go to Kalos in late game to make up for the smaller original region.

Gen7fags BTFO.
>>
>>26231667
Multiple islands.
>>
>>26231667
That's not the region, that's the player's hometown + first city
>>
>>26231593
yay, another boring loop
>>
>>26231667
Don't worry, anon. It's Hawaii, so there'll probably be lots of islands with a town or two each, plus a main island with a bit more landmass.
>>
>>26231701
Because Sinnoh had to add a bunch of location-specific evolutions.
>>
It looks like there is only one town, there have I be more islands.
>>
>>26231593
Rock formation is kinda similar to Azure Bay, but it's just speculation
>>
>>26231593
If you look at the bottom right, it looks like a skull with the volcano as the left eye, the barren island as the right eye, and that curved island as the nose
>>
>>26231912
I don't really see how that relates to the region making geographically sense. At least the good things in gen 7 are no-grid and the linearity seems gone too. Kind of worried still though
>>
>>26231772
Just kill this meme already. It's Gen7 you fucking bitch, stop moving the goalpost and give up already.
>>
>>26231697
you can see the area where you get your first pokemon, it's one of many islands, it is after all based on Hawaii.
>>
>>26231772
Cause Gold and Silver wasn't Gen2 cause it had Kanto? get fucked son
>>
>>26231746
Knowing that the region is based on hawaii, it's most likely going to be multiple islands.
>>
>>26231593

looks like fucking Orange Islands on a bigger scale.
>fug me if the Orange Islands are part of the Alola
>>
>>26231593
>IGN's faces when
>>
I don't thing anyone realises but there was a huge emphasis on the "helipad" type thing that's on the island.
>>
The region is based on Hawaii, that's just one island not the whole thing.
>>
All I wanted was something nonlinear. That looks MILES better than Kalos so far.
>>
Where were you when dirty Mexicofags were BTFO?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1136x640
It extends left dummies
>>
>>26233129
And no that isn't me lol
>>
lol i googled alola region and this thread was one of the top results. them google bots are quick
>>
>>26231593

Does anyone have a picture or a clip of them walking through that first city? That looked magnificent.
>>
>>26233129
There's that stage from when you get the starters. Alola big as fuck confirmed
>>
>>26234827

Wait, found one. And I was right.
>>
>>26235078
The guy on left looks... worried
>>
>>26231912
But most of the map was a fuckhuge cave so that makes up for it
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.