[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's going to be fucking nothing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: pokémon_was_a_mistake.jpg (30 KB, 344x466) Image search: [Google]
pokémon_was_a_mistake.jpg
30 KB, 344x466
Guys, I can't help but feel doubtful and pessimistic about the upcoming "news" Game Freak has in store for us. These people have cucked us numerous times already, why would this be any different? They didn't promise us anything. They didn't mention revealing a region, the starters or even GAMEPLAY of any kind. Why should we take their word at all? It's probably going to be some bullshit about Pokémon's 20th anniversary for 5 whole minutes and then a tentative release date, and if we are lucky, silhouettes of the box art mascots.

Think about it. Why would they blow a load NOW? Especially when they've lasted this far? Everyone on this board seems to be drinking too much hype Kool-Aid and assuming Game Freak will announce starters, a region, the whole deal; just so some "fags" can get BTFO and leave all of you alone. I just can't be bothered to get excited anymore. Nintendo as well has been nothing but disappointment after disappointment. Seriously, it's just a fucking video on their YouTube channel. It's not going to be long.

Perhaps I'm too jaded, but you cant really blame me. The writing is on the wall. We shouldn't be trusting anybody anymore.

And for the record, the most reasonable outcome being that they show a 30 sec clip of the 2 new box Legendaries yelling at each other would still be lame as fuck too.
>>
>>26229505
It's one thing to claim you've been cucked, it's another to think you have and act like it too.
>>
File: 1462520088424.jpg (27 KB, 394x256) Image search: [Google]
1462520088424.jpg
27 KB, 394x256
Here's a huge difference, my boy.

All those times we've been "cucked"; those were tabloids designed to be hyping up minimal news and cunt it as that.

Msauda himself told the world--all fans of the world, to tune in. Even if it's minor, it's going to be good minor shit.
>>
>>26229505

I don't blame you, OP. I expect it to be fucking nothing.
>>
File: 1460223891452.jpg (38 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1460223891452.jpg
38 KB, 480x640
>>26229505
>Being this buttblasted by Tibetan Cave Paintings
>>
>>26229674
To be fair he also told people to tune into Pokemon Sunday for a repeat of a two month old trailer
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.