[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
8 HOURS LEFT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: soon.png (58 KB, 373x104) Image search: [Google]
soon.png
58 KB, 373x104
HOURS
LEFT
>>
clever
>>
>The trailer contains the following: "We swear this time that we'll release a huge scoop in June"
>>
>>26225123
>June announcement
>"Game will not be shown at E3"
>>
File: wow.png (193 KB, 367x620) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
193 KB, 367x620
>>26225100
>>
>>26225158
>reddit meme
Go back there
>>
File: 4644.jpg (70 KB, 248x252) Image search: [Google]
4644.jpg
70 KB, 248x252
>>26225166
>The earliest image yet found originated on 4chan and was posted in 2009
>>
>>26225123
>Trailer is just the main theme. Audio only.
>>
Can we all JUST go to sleep and cone back in 7 hours?
>>
>>26225100
Post yfw its just them talking about a trailer that's coming out in June
>>
>>26225221
I'm not going to sleep.
>>
>>26225123
>>26225140
>They keep this up until the very last month, they release the boxart but with the Legendaries blurred out
>GF goes full ninja with the games and the release day comes
>The mass hype makes fans go full black-friday mode on the game shops, all copies are sold in the first couple of hours
>GF sits back and laughs at the success of their new marketing campaign
>>
>>26225468
this wouldn't work since the majority of fans are casuals and would likely stop caring entirely if we go 8 months with no new information
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.