[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's wrong with you all? Why are people so hyped? Can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 8Q31kru.jpg (45 KB, 498x306) Image search: [Google]
8Q31kru.jpg
45 KB, 498x306
What's wrong with you all? Why are people so hyped? Can't you see that Masuda is just trying to troll us again? We're not getting any SM news and you're killing yourselves by staying up all night and losing sleep.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 251x251
>>
>>26224774
As much as I hate this meme, you got one thing right.
The announcement has a set time, if you go to bed right now, you can get a clean 7 hours sleep and still be up with plenty of time to spare. Only the west coast who's announcement is at like 5 AM has a real reason to stay up for it.
>>
File: natustare.jpg (33 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
natustare.jpg
33 KB, 500x500
>>26224774
It's summer you dumpling.

I can stay up as long as I fucking want.
>>
>>26224835
>baiting this hard
(You)
>>
>>26224774
>Americans think Masuda actually trolls them
>Not realizing it's a kid's game that is teased a few months before release, and that there's always small bits of info before the main advertisement campaign

Filthy fucking Amerifats. Owlfags can burn too.
>>
>>26224801
West coast here, sing me a lullabye so I can fall asleep early.
>>
>>26224774
If anyone is actually staying up all night for this they're really stupid, if you live in the US and go to bed right now you'll wake up in time to watch the video firsthand before PokeTubers get a chance to make videos on it AND you'll be refreshed and probably not cranky. In short, go to bed, don't stay up!
>>
>>26224886
or I could stay up shitposting and get a quadruple shot of espresso
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 245x245
>>26224801
>>26224886
Guess this'll be the I've gone to sleep normally in a while.

Night /vp/
>>
>>26224881
Well I tried, I think I got a few minutes of sleep, now it's time to stay up all night and hypepost.
>>
File: 1045804.jpg (55 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1045804.jpg
55 KB, 500x400
>not going to bed and setting an alarm to go off 10 minutes before it happens
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.