[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think cross evos/split evos and preevos will return in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 250px-Pokémon_Sun_Moon_logo.png (77 KB, 250x214) Image search: [Google]
250px-Pokémon_Sun_Moon_logo.png
77 KB, 250x214
Do you think cross evos/split evos and preevos will return in sun and moon? (not counting eevee).
Or you think they're done?
>>
>>26221761
thank god they are done after the bullshit of gen 4 which turnet top tier mons into fat fucking pieces of shit
>>
>>26221761
I hope so but honestly I don't expect it
>>
>>26221761
Everything will be megas forever.
Which is a shame because I liked a lot of the gen 4 evos. And evos let fags like >>26221830 use eviolite.
>>
Well they fired the guy that designed Rhyperior so the employees don't bring it up now
>>
>>26221865
really?
>>
>Will the Pokemon that is the face of cross evolution be in sun and moon excluding said Pokemon
>>
>>26221830

>Implying Gliscor, Weavile and Yanmega weren't improvements
>>
>>26221761
I sure hope we get a lot of evolutions, especially split evos.
>>
>>26221865
bullshit
>>
I hope so! I want so much preevos to old mons.
>>
>>26221925
Weavile wasn't, ruined one of my favorite mons.
And two out of a fuckton isn't nice.
>>
>>26221865
>citation needed
>>
>>26221761
I hope they have more evolutions. But anything with a 3rd stage or mega is out. :/ What if they had an evolving legendary in SM?
>>
>>26222356
i think a preevo of furfrou and audino are pretty likely,Implying that they come back of course.
>>
>>26222853
I don't think pokemon with megas are out,they can be like the split/branch evos,deciding if keep the moon as a mega or evoloving it,can be a good new "mechanic" for sun and moon.
>>
>>26221925
Pokemon like Gliscor are not improvements. Gliscor's eyes and strange corset waste make it look like a digimon and make it totally out of synch with other pokemon.
>>
>>26222356

I'd be okay with a pre-evo for Lapras.

I want an evolution for Girafarig so bad, or at least a mega if nothing else.
>>
>>26222972
You need to improve your taste then.
>>
>>26221865
GOOD DESU
>>
I just don't want any stupid evolution methods

Like suddenly evolving when you learn ancient power

Yanmega's the only one to actually make use of that but there's still better options
>>
>>26221925

Johto evo's were fine

Hoenn's were fine outside Jew rock

It's all of the Kanto evo's that went to shit
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.