[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We are literally hours away from the biggest shitstorm to hit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
We are literally hours away from the biggest shitstorm to hit vp. So I salute all the owl fags that are going to get BTFO so hard that they will have to be put on suicide watch. To all the "but muh gen 6.5" fags that just can't admit that gen 6 was a disgrace and gamefreak believed so as well thats why the anime is wrapping up pretty fast. Let's just acknowledge that not all our dreams and wishes can come true. So let's all prepare for this shitstorm front that is rapidly approaching us. Let's all endure it together.
>>
File: vince.gif (1 MB, 250x190) Image search: [Google]
vince.gif
1 MB, 250x190
>>26218799
I can just see the look on every single Owlfag's face.
>pic related

I don't really give a shit about the "6.5" cunts as it has been proven for months now that this is 7th Gen. Owls however, just don't know when to quit.
>>
Well said anon.

I'm strapped in tightly with a belt so the shitstorm doesn't blow me away into the horizon. But of course owlfags and 6.5fags alike will both be BTFO past the stratosphere.
>>
>>26218799
>biggest shitstorm
Owlfags are like 4 people you colossal retard. This isn't going to be Wottergate 2.0.
>>
>>26218799
it does not matter if owl is fake, confirmed, or no starters at all. any of the three will result in giant ass shitstorm, and that is what has me excited
>>
I'm more worried """leakers""""" will have a template to work with.
>>
>>26218881
Those 4 cunts will leave then after tomorrow
>>
Gen 7 fag here. Glad gen 6 is over but understand where 6.5/6fags and zycucks are coming from when they say Kalos felt unfinished.

Hopefully, gen7 gives you folks some closure like Johto gave kanto. Zygarde could still feature in the new region as a side quest or something to do post game.

I have nothing to say to owlfags. I think it's possible we get an owl starter, just not the one shown. However, if they're proven right it will be wottergate all over again which was kinda fun.

Less than a day away.
>>
>>26218799
Owlfag #1 of 4 total here. I wont leave, will be sad that owl isnt real, but, i know he is real, i beleive he is real.
>mfw
>mfw i dont have a face cuz im outside an es renning
>>
>>26218905
>he believes this
>>
>>26218799
>biggest shitstorm

Yeah, but no. This is far from the biggest shitstorm /vp/ has seen. This is a Category 2 shitstorm at most.
>>
>>26218946
Could fairy gate be bigger than this?
>>
>>26218931
>Hopefully, gen7 gives you folks some closure like Johto gave kanto. Zygarde could still feature in the new region as a side quest or something to do post game

I wouldn't mind this if it wasn't apart of the main game. Oh and also if Corocoro or any other info dumps doesn't spoil this first, like the Delta Episode
>>
File: madmen.jpg (224 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
madmen.jpg
224 KB, 640x480
>>26218942
Now that I think about it, I don't. They'll just sit here and say "HAHA WE KNEW IT WAS FAKE ALL ALONG, OWLFAGS BTFO"
>>
>>26218959

Yes, but Fairy-gate wasn't even the biggest. Most of us accepted that Fairy-type was coming long before it was confirmed. The biggest shitstorms are things that catch literally everyone completely off guard, like the reveal of mega-evolution.

Owl being confirmed as real would be a midlevel shitstorm at best. Owl being confirmed as fake will barely register.
>>
>>26219037
Actually considering literally only 7 of us beleive in the owl. It would be a class 9 shitstorm.
Granted all 7 of us can throw down 3 or 4 shiposts at the same time. Then and only then is it class 9
>>
File: 0538854001429152213_filepicker.jpg (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
0538854001429152213_filepicker.jpg
14 KB, 400x400
>>26218980
Fuuuuck I can already read all the shitposts.
>>
File: 1430748484560.jpg (244 KB, 1203x1447) Image search: [Google]
1430748484560.jpg
244 KB, 1203x1447
>>26218799
Let them come
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.