[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>less than 24 hours until owlfags no longer exist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 560x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 560x315
>less than 24 hours until owlfags no longer exist
>>
It should be out by the time most americans wake up tomorrow since Japan is 13 hours ahead.
>>
Did they officially say they were leaking the gen 7 starters?
>>
>>26218710
>leaking
It's an official announcement
>>
>>26218721
Did they say they were officially announcing the starters?
>>
>>26218675
Be real man, we can see the unsilhouetted starters and Owlfags would just switch to "No they are regular mon, I always said they were"
>>
>>26218690
13 hours ahead of EST specifically
So it'll be announced 8 AM EST.
>>
Can't wait for the shitstorm that'll come when denialfags get BTFO. This is gonna be bigger than wottergate.
>>
>>26218750
No, but there's a good chance of it. They're hinting towards the announcement being in video form and usually the first gameplay trailers show the starters.
>>
>>26218675
Its technically 16 hours

>>26218710
There's going to be an official trailer on the Pokemon's YouTube channel. This would definitely be a good time to reveal the starters. Or they can be total dicks and do this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywGSON9tNq0
>>
>>26218792
Why would they show the starters for ORAS when we already knew them?
>>
>>26218816
That wasn't my point. they COULD release a trailer in a similar style as the ORAS trailer (i.e ONLY showing off the box legends)
>>
>>26218770
>Can't wait for the shitstorm that'll come when denialfags get BTFO
Yeah, you and two other people will be the only one's "waiting"
>>
>>26218675
Same for gen7 deniers.
Tomorrow gonna be a good day.
>>
>>26218675
>yfw they don't reveal any starters
>>
>>26218952
I know you're just baiting, but knowing that Gen6.5 is still a thing is fucking hilarious

>Gamefreak, the supreme authority on all things Pokemon calls SuMo Gen7
>BUT BUT MY CONSTANT GOAL POST MOVING!
>>
>>26218952
Except Gen 7 has been confirmed for months now. Tomorrow isn't going to spell it out for them or anything. They just need to open their fucking eyes
>>
>>26219000
>SuMo
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>26219000
Nice trips.

Also not baiting. 6/6.5 fags will finally have to admit they were just trolling and pretending to be retarded all along.
>>
>>26219000
>SuMo
Stop being a faggot
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.