[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if the entire story of Pokémon is just made up in Dalia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1444966464710.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1444966464710.png
1 MB, 1280x720
What if the entire story of Pokémon is just made up in Dalia Ketchem's mind to help her escape the cruel reality of her infertility? Her mentor professor Oak just had a grandchild, and all she does is fantasize about the two of them being rivals and going on a journey to become a Pokémon Master. She also dreams of traveling the world, but due to her being tied down at home due to her abusive relationship, she has to live vicariously through Ash, who never gives up on his dreams no matter how many times Team Rocket tries to stop him. He always wins, because he's Dalia's son. She chooses for Ash to get a Pikachu because she knows that there would be no way for him to get one of the three starters, seeing as how there are three kids in town who were all looking to start off on their journey, and he choose the same one as someone else. This is why he stays 10 forever...

Or maybe that's just me.
>>
>>26218426
Nah. All Pokémon theories are purely fanon.
>>
File: 1461358971119.jpg (191 KB, 1500x916) Image search: [Google]
1461358971119.jpg
191 KB, 1500x916
>literally another variation on "Ash is in a coma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Fuck off.
>>
>>26218452
He can't be in a coma if he was never born. Duh.
>>
>>26218426
And the reason he's always with companions is so he'll never be alone. By the time Gary and the other kids start on their journey, she already knows about Brock and Misty and wants her son to be so strong that he inspires them to come with him. The Rocket company isn't really evil, but her husband works for their company, so she sees them as a deterrent for Ash and friends. You know, now that I think about it, I think it's kinda weird how her husband never shows up in the show. Hmm....
>>
File: meeting9.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
meeting9.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>26218527
Then who was Serena?
>>
>>26218426
Oh great, another "it was all a dream!!!!!" style fan theory
Because we don't have enough already
>>
>>26218561
Hard to say. Remember, Dalia's been doing this since 1997.

>>26218573
>>26218452
Samefag.
>>
>>26218426
Anime Valerie is hot as fuck.
>>
>>26218602
>Getting turned on by that face
That's rape.
>>
>>26218426
How about it's a kids show and let's just leave it at that
>>
But we're grown adults.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.