[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /vp/, John Gamefreak here. I am answering all the questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: SunMoon.jpg (53 KB, 851x471) Image search: [Google]
SunMoon.jpg
53 KB, 851x471
Hey /vp/, John Gamefreak here.

I am answering all the questions you might have about the new games.
>>
>>26217412
tell me about the games, why do they wear colors ?
>>
What is the name of the highest point in the new region

that you can jump off of and die?
>>
>>26217412
shut up?
>>
>>26217412
>region
>starters
>pokegirls

The big three, c'mon John
>>
File: perfecto.jpg (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
perfecto.jpg
27 KB, 600x600
The Chinese logos.
>>
>>26217412
dont believe him. He knows nothing!
>>
>>26217412
Fine, let's see what you can come up with.
>Is the region Kalos-adjacent?
>Will it have Kalos crossover like Kanto/Johto?
>Will new Pokémon dominate the regional dex?
>Central gimmick?
>If it isn't central gimmick, how big of a factor will day and night play?
>New Megas?
>>
>>26217445
>region

Moku and is based of Hawaii, you will also be able to visit all the other regions post game, this will be the biggest Pokemon game ever made.

>starters

I havent seen names yet but there is a Grass is a Pterodactyl, Fire is a Giant Rabbit and Water is a Killerwhale

>pokegirls

There is indeed new pokegirls in this game one of them is Champion in E4
>>
>>26217497
>not Korean logos
>>
>>26217559
Speaking of which, what's the size of the game? Like, actual data size. Any estimates?
>>
>>26217559
>visit all the other regions post game
Yeah no, dropped right there. This is something that GameFreak would NEVER do because the next games in the series wouldn't be able to stand up to a game like this at all unless they continue to put every single region in every single new pair of games which they wouldn't do.
>>
>>26217559
Okay.
>>
>>26217585
I know they're not, Anon. Don't need to tell me.
>>
>>26217664
It could work with this one as its 20th year. And then do total reset again with no mention of old pokemon at all.
>>
>>26217559
Last time John showed up he talked about a dog water starter and a sheep grass starter tho
He even made a drawing, I didn't save it but it's obvious that you're not the same anon
Nice try nevertheless
>>
The leaked starters (owl and friends) are fake? The region is ispired to hawaii or italy?
>>
And the new leggendaries? Solgaleo,Lunaala and Marshadow are the true names? How many new Pokemon will be introduced?
>>
Hello everyone
John gamefreak is dead
>>
A ninja attack!?
>>
When is pokemon idiot version coming out with you as the legendary
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.