[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Owl n' friends confirmed as real >But they are just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: surprised.gif (2 MB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
surprised.gif
2 MB, 288x288
>Owl n' friends confirmed as real

>But they are just regular Pokemon, and not the starters

How would /vp/ feel about this?
>>
This won't happen. It's not worth discussing.
>>
File: 1460603004669.jpg (48 KB, 499x468) Image search: [Google]
1460603004669.jpg
48 KB, 499x468
Don't care either way, because if they're aren't real--Goalposting would have ensued and Owlfags would claim this until the game is out.

If this is true, that's pretty neat as well.
>>
>>26217233
That would be good because the owlfags can be butt mad over something that was never possible in the first place

That being said it's not gonna happen anyways
>>
...Eh. Wouldn't care. The "water starter" kinda seems cute, so I could see myself going out of my way to get one. but if that rock abomination really is the pseudo I'm flipping my shit
>>
Would still be disappointed because they're all fucking awful looking but whatever
>>
>>26217326

[Spoiler] What if it turns into a slim, mountain-like Garchomp thing that destroys the metagame? [/Spoiler]
>>
This is exactly what will happen after tomorrow's video. "Oh they never said it was the starter, it was in this grass gym see!!!"
>>
>>26217350
I can only forgive it if it somehow hard counters M-Sableye, also no spaces between the spoiler tags
>>
>>26217233
So you're saying the owl is not what it seems?
>>
File: 1461484047674.png (339 KB, 463x353) Image search: [Google]
1461484047674.png
339 KB, 463x353
If they're confirmed as real, Owlfags will be insufferable for the next few months as they rub it in Denialfags' faces with spammed threads.

If the starters are confirmed to be something else, Owlfags will be insufferable right up until release as they insist that they're still real, but not the starters.

If the starters are confirmed to be something else and none of them turn out to be real, Owlfags will be insufferable through to the next generation as they insist they were real designs that got scrapped and may be included in Gen 8, but will likewise be considered laughingstocks.
>>
>>26217449
>If they're confirmed as real, Owlfags will be insufferable for the next few months as they rub it in Denialfags' faces with spammed threads.

Are you implying denialfags won't do the exact same thing if owl is confirmed fake...?

>If the starters are confirmed to be something else, Owlfags will be insufferable right up until release as they insist that they're still real, but not the starters.
>If the starters are confirmed to be something else and none of them turn out to be real, Owlfags will be insufferable through to the next generation as they insist they were real designs that got scrapped and may be included in Gen 8, but will likewise be considered laughingstocks.

This won't happen. Maybe 1 person will do this, but they will be easily ignored. Roothoot, Cubble, and Finpup are obviously meant to be starters by the person who drew it.
>>
>>26217268
/thread
>>
>>26217993
The point is that /vp/ will keep getting shittier no matter what happens
>>
>>26218033
Can't argue with that.
>>
File: 1458155796057.png (93 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1458155796057.png
93 KB, 512x384
>>26217449
>>26218033
>>26219759
or you fags could just not shitpost about it all the time

just lurk and let things unfold
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.