[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fine, you guys waited long enough. Here's your grass starter,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: sun-moon-reals3.jpg (162 KB, 1200x906) Image search: [Google]
sun-moon-reals3.jpg
162 KB, 1200x906
Fine, you guys waited long enough. Here's your grass starter, hot of the press.
>>
>>26216976
I took a day off of work tomorrow just to see all those owlfags be BTFO. Burn in hell, fegit.
>>
This is why we cant get along
>>
>>26217036
Haha i love the idea of you sitting there, maniacal grin, waiting for the reveal video.
>>
>>26217036
And when you're proven wrong you'll feel how stupid?
>>
>>26217194
If I'm proven wrong, I'm going to 3d-print this fucking owl, swallow it and wait until my intestines rip so I can die and don't have to live with this abomination.
>>
>>26217036
im newfag, what is BTFO?
>>
>>26217036
Oh man I'd love to see the look on your face once you're BTFO. Owl is getting more and more evidence in its favor: >>26216155

But I guess we'll find out tomorrow, won't we? That thread could easily be a TimmyTurner thread.
>>
>>26217293

Well geez, Anon. Why aren't you a neturalfag and watching the hellfire on either sides?

wHY HURT YOURSELF, ANON-KUN?!

>>26217298

BLOWWWWWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>26216976
>>26217307
I can't wait for tomorrow to see all you owlfag saying "i-it was all a ruse we were just trolling amirite ;^) w-we never believed it was true !!!"
>>
>>26217315
ty senpai
>>
File: duo.png (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
duo.png
32 KB, 500x500
>>
>>26217394
Level 7 on my French course until I dropped it for 6 months. I should get back to this someday.
>>
>>26217307

>Text post literally anyone could make
>"Evidence"

This is why everyone fucking hates you guys, you know that, right?
>>
>>26217315
hey jason, kill yourself you 12yo prick
>>
>>26218478
>But I guess we'll find out tomorrow, won't we? That thread could easily be a TimmyTurner thread.

Did you not read this? I acknowledged that the thread is most likely fake.
>>
i belv u ip
>>
Does anyone actually believe in that shit ?
Sounds like a bunch of retarded trolls.
>>
>>26218673

And yet the owl itself, which has the exact same amount of credibility as that thread, is definitely real.
>>
File: photo.gif (1 MB, 500x408) Image search: [Google]
photo.gif
1 MB, 500x408
>>26217293
Don't forget to livestream it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.