[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Region you want to live in >City/Town/Place in said region
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 17rvRnE.png (644 KB, 853x533) Image search: [Google]
17rvRnE.png
644 KB, 853x533
>Region you want to live in
>City/Town/Place in said region you want to live in
>Your profession in pokemon world

Mine
>Kalos
>Snowbelle
>Pokemon Ranger
>>
That picture is wrong.

Sinnoh is north of KanJoh, yes. But Unova is East of the connection between KanJoh and Sinnoh. We know Unova is connected to Sinnoh, therefor connected to KanJoh also.

Kalos is directly West of Johto.

Hoenn is directly South of Kalos.
>>
>>26214056
The locations of each region are the exact same locations of their real life counterparts. Why does no one realise that?
>>
>>26214056
None of this is confirmed other than Sinnoh being north of Kanjoh. The cave that connects Unova and Sinnoh could go in literally any direction, or even go right through the planet's centre. And all we know about Kalos is that it's close to Hoenn. That's it.
>>
>>26214067
Because they're not. For example Sootopolis is based on Greek island and yet it lies in the middle of Hoenn based on Japanese region.
>>
>>26214067
Good luck swimming from Japan to France.
>>
>>26214037
>No Fiore
>No Almia
Shit map desu
>>
>>26214056
>We know Unova is connected to Sinnoh
>>26214071
>The cave that connects Unova and Sinnoh
Was it actually confirmed though, or just a "mythical rumor/claim"?

The description of the Cave of Being starts with "It is said that...", so it sounds like a rumor/guesswork. I mean, they explicitly said you need a long plane ride to reach the first four regions and then suddenly a tunnel connects the two?
>>
What is it about new game releases and people going full autism on maps? I still see fuckers saying Unova is Hong Kong and Kalos is based off the Middle East.

Goddamn.
>>
>>26214073
Im not talking about individual cities I'm talking about the placement of each region, geographically. Sootopolis isn't specifically supposed to be Greece is it?
>>
>>26214056
>We know Unova is connected to Sinnoh, therefor connected to KanJoh also.
Subtle bait
You successfully triggered me, but not enough to make me post the sauces that say Unova is far from other regions
>>
>>26214037
>Hoenn
>Lavaridge
>Geologist
>>
>>26214037
Sinnoh
Sunnyshore or Veilstone
Nigga Idk, since we're making this shit up I guess I'd wanna be a gym leader or some shit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.