[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/vp/, what will you do if on the tenth the starters are revealed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
/vp/, what will you do if on the tenth the starters are revealed and

>Three silhouettes are quickly shown
>A flash of light
>Viewers in watching in awe and terror for the screen to show the true starter images
>denialfags cry
>owlfags piss themselves in excitement and confusion
>owl is real
>but the other two are not

What would you do?
>>
>>26212918
Guess it wouldn't be so bad considering "Cubble" is absolute garbage looking, along with the "sea lion". Either way, both Owlfags and Denialfags will be wrong so everyone wins/loses
>>
>>26212918
Well, I swore I'd shove my greninja amiibo up my ass and upload it to /gif/
>>
I SERIOUSLY hope this is the last time I enter /vp/ and see this FUUUUUUUUUUcking owl. I'm just done, I'm fucking done with this ugly-ass design.
>>
>>26212918
I'd be rather diappointed. I was looking forward to something new, not something that has been thrown in my face every day the past month.
>>
I don't want any of them to be real. Fuck that ugly ass owl, fuck that rock thing, and fuck that ball.

Hopefully not literally though.
>>
>>26213006

The spammers won't stop, they'll just keep posting it and stay it's a Sun and Moon Pokémon, but not a starter.

No one, not even them, thinks this is a real Pokémon.
>>
>>26212918
Confirmed all are real. >>26212843
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.