[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT shit denialfaggs say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1454671189648.jpg (25 KB, 400x435) Image search: [Google]
1454671189648.jpg
25 KB, 400x435
>They're just getting in their last few ebin trollz before May 10th puts them on suicide watch
>They're fake because I say so, get over it
>They're just gonna change the goalpost and say they're not the starters after they get BTFO
>I coincidentally know more about marketing and character design than anybody else here and can say that these would never be starters
>>
>>26211805
What is the source on this classic anime girl image?
>>
>>26211814
Umineko
>>
Get it all out while you still have time.
>>
File: 1443557175555.jpg (35 KB, 250x351) Image search: [Google]
1443557175555.jpg
35 KB, 250x351
>>26211842
>>
>>26211845
Go to sleep Howard
>>
>>26211805
>I coincidentally know more about marketing and character design than anybody else here and can say that these would never be starters
If you have even a little bit of design sense, you can tell that those three aren't starters.

Hell, even if you are literally autistic and have no design sense or ability to think intuitively, I'm pretty sure if you just analyzed previous starters and these fakes on completely objective levels you could come to the same conclusion.

Especially the alleged fire starter, it sticks out like a sore thumb compared to every other starter. You don't need a design degree to play "one of these things is not like the other"
>>
File: 1433923410411.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1433923410411.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>>26211869
You sure convinced me with all that bullshit.
>>
>>26211869
I legitimately believe theres absolutely no problem with the owl in that respect. Maybe even with the blue blob though I can't tell with the image we got. I do think the water starter needs to be very land capable for anime purposes. I guess the dolphin or whatever the fuck kind of is but it's probably still be awkward with just the front two legs if that's all it has so in that respect I don't buy it. I agree the fire thing is all wrong though for a starter.
>>
>>26211880
If you don't have the shred of design sense or reason necessary to realize the obvious, then I can't help you.
You'll find out in less than 48 hours anyway~
>>
>>26211895
>I legitimately believe theres absolutely no problem with the owl in that respect
I'll agree with you on that, the owl would actually fit in just fine. The other two are where it goes bad. I ought to have been more specific, but I was just addressing them as a group.
I think there's a slight chance that the owl is real and the other two are just trying to tag along for the ride, but most likely not.
>>
>>26211944
The reason I'm not sure about the water one is that it could have four legs on the original image of it which would fix my only problem with it, but you can't see to be sure. Besides fixing that little thing to make it practical for regular anime appearances, I think it's generically cutesy enough to work even.
>>
>>26211805
shit owlfags say
>They're real because I say so, get over it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.