[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ZYGARDE EVENT ENDING NOW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: wASFD.png (203 KB, 578x446) Image search: [Google]
wASFD.png
203 KB, 578x446
Reminderfag here, friendly reminder that Zygarde's event ends tonight, or tomorrow, or whenever the fuck they decide to shut it off.

This event will let you do shit in SuMo that the garbage Terminus one won't. Don't be an idiot and miss out.
>>
File: 1458599058406.jpg (90 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1458599058406.jpg
90 KB, 500x492
>>26211198
>SuMo
>>
REMINDER: IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED THAT TWO ZYGARDE CAN FUSE TOGETHER TO FORM COMPLETE ZYGARDE!! GET IT NOW WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!!!
>>
>>26211209
Motherfucker, I spent enough time in Photoshop working on that masterpiece image, don't expect me to spell out arbitrary marketing bullshit.
>>
>>26211220
One needs to know Thousand Arrows and the other Thousand Waves. These Zygardes will only be obtainable in the post-games of Sun and Moon, respectively.
>>
>>26211198
> SuMo
Please, go away
>>
>>26211259
I've never seen a game's acronym trigger so many neckbeards since Gale of Darkness.

It is because it's an informal acronym and you're a spreadsheeting autist, or is it just because you saw it on mainstream websites before you could personally think of it?
>>
>>26211220
>>26211245
Source?
>>26211198
>This event will let you do shit in SuMo that the garbage Terminus one won'
Just red pill me at this point.
>>
>>26211504
>He doesn't know
Uhhh...? Where the fuck have you been this past week???
>>
>>26211525
Avoiding
>denialfags
>owlfags
>LEEEEEKSS
>HAPPENING
Not on /v/ or /vp/, anon.
>>
>>26211198
THANKS ANON I NEARLY FORGOT
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 750x861) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 750x861
>>26211209
Not even a joke, leddit LITERALLY likes to call Sun and Moon SUMO
>>
File: 1451095779218.jpg (396 KB, 1570x1536) Image search: [Google]
1451095779218.jpg
396 KB, 1570x1536
>>26211198

SuMo..?
>>
>>26211765
Wow, did you go through all the trouble to screenshot and upload that, to not prove a point?

That image shows no preference. Nice boogeyman, though.

>>26211504
We have no idea how it'll operate, but we've had plenty of late gen event mons that did fancy new tricks in the new games. There's no reason to assume this won't be the Zygarde that transforms, or is involved with transforming.

It's just like Shaymin that lack the fateful encounter tag. They're fucking useless.
>>
>>26211824
Why would this Zygarde be special? It's part of a trio distribution that continues with Shiny Xerneas and Yveltal. The reason only Fateful Encounter Shaymin activate their Gracidea Flower event is because you could never legitimately catch Shaymin.
>>
>>26211765
MEGA REDDIT EVOLUTION
>>
>>26211875
You could catch a legit Shaymin, though. Oak's Letter was a Wi-Fi distribution for Diamond and Pearl (Sep. 28 to Nov. 8, 2009 in North America), and it opened up Seabreak Path and the Flower Paradise.

The event flag for shiny Suicune, Entei, and Raikou from the end of DPP were used in BW to unlock an area where you catch Zoroark. Similarly, the Celebi from around the same time unlocked a gift Zorua.

There's another one or two that I'm forgetting, that were less exciting.

This Zygarde event is right before the Xerneas and Yveltal, but if they were part of the same set, this Zygarde would too be shiny, would it not? Over in Europe, Zygarde's OT is Descartes, and we get flavour text about 'the Pokemon cartoon', indicting this Zygarde is the one being promoted in its various new formes in the show.

The shiny boxart legendaries aren't in the anime, so they're going to likely have generic OTs and texts.
>>
>>26211824
>SUMO being an option at all
Stop trying to damage control and fuck off
>>
>>26211969
They're obviously not going to give out Shiny Zygarde before making the 100% forme available in-game. They just decided to give a nod to "The Pokémon Cartoon" instead. And that Zoroark and Zorua crap was because they were trying to make that line the next Lucario and failed. Zygarde certainly didn't get his own movie before XY.
>>
>>26212039
And they're obviously not going to give the shiny away, if it transforms, because that would shit on all the branding they're doing right now for the standard colour scheme.

We don't get random nods like that man, they're always tie-ins. Nods are shit like Latias and Latios appearing in the anime right around the time of the Enigma Stone event.

>>26211988
>backpeddling this hard
>>
>>26211286
SuMo is like a retardation of ORAS No other games were named like this. We can still abbreviate it "SM" like we did with "GS", "RS" and "DP".

Hell I don't even mind calling it S&M
>>
>>26212067
And I'm totally okay with that, and won't sperg out on someone for using it. I've just fallen into using SuMo, because it's kind of ubiquitous once you go outside the surcrut clurb.
>>
>>26212079
it's also fucking stupid and there's usually someone in the thread saying that it's fucking stupid
>>
>>26211286
Because it is just
>le funny fat japanese men fighting XD
>>
>SuMo
>not calling it S&M
>S&M has less characters
>S&M is actually awesome
>redshit is not awesome
>>
>>26212067
>Being this autistic
>>
>>26212329
>he likes bdsm
>>
>>26212359

>oh shit, he's right
>better call him autistic

>>26212372

>implying BDSM is only S&M
>implying liking BDSM is bad
>implying you're not a faggot
>>
I missed the past few events, is there anyway to get them or am I stuck hoping I can find a trade
>>
>>26212423

Hack the SHIIIIT out of your 3DS, boi.
>>
>>26212423
JUST
>>
I can confirm that the Zygarde event is still up, but you've got less than 15 minutes to get it.
>>
Why cant GF just give out Zygarde w/ Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves already?
>>
>>26212522
Three hours and fifteen minutes later, I also just got it.

Maybe cause of my time zone? It was just not quite midnight when I did it.
>>
>>26212537
Because Sun and Moon exist, anon.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.