[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon irl would suck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 970x516) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 970x516
Pokemon licenses would be seen similar to gun licenses

Democrats would make it illegal in most states

There would be a ban on catching certain Pokemon and traveling with them at the airport

There'd be extreme limitations on how many Pokemon we can carry in the streets

If you're a kid, and seen with a pokeball; a kid would rat you out to the teacher and she'd take it away from you (look, anon has a game boy, kind of scenario)

Only the ultra rich would have access to easier ways of catching Pokemon

Governments of the world will try to catch legends and make it a matter of national interests. Anyone that catches a legend will have them be taken away

Pokemon fucking tax

Am I missing something?
>>
>>26209132
This sounds almost exactly like the ingame pokemon world, anon.
>>
>>26209132
>Am I missing something?
Your autism prescriptions.
>>
>>26209143
Pretty sure the in game world isn't as depressing as ours anon
>>
>>26209132
>Democrats would make it illegal in most states

Hahahahahahahahaha

Only because Republicans allowed Muk and Snorlax to overtake half of your fucking country.

>>26209148
Mainly this.
>>
File: 1462327698075.png (254 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1462327698075.png
254 KB, 900x900
>>26209132
>>
I just want the feel of having my 6 favorite mons with me, 5 seconds before world war 3 erupts.
>>
>Hypno is real

Sleep tight, anon
>>
>>26209132
Nah. The World would be a completely different place with different laws.
>>
>>26209207
Hypno Is not evil.
>>
>implying the modern world would let you fight pokemon to begin with
>>
>>26209225
I'm pretty sure legendary hunting would be outlawed outright.
>>
Pretty sure it would be one world government under Mewtwo
>>
So many things would have to have developed differently that any political things wouldn't be able to be applied.

>>26209256
Mewtwo was only a creation of the mid 1900s with cloning technology. We've already encountered plenty of other legendaries that would destroy it in seconds.
>>
>>26209251
Maybe the legendaries would be classified as cryptids, so there will probably be no laws about it, but plenty of TV shows.
>>
>>26209143

What? No it doesn't. The Pokemon world is explicitly far more peaceful than our own, to the point where it's considered safe enough for ten-year-olds to routinely go on continent-spanning adventures and even preschoolers are allowed to own Pokemon.
>>
>>26209296

Other legendaries aren't capable of inventing autonomous pokeballs that can catch pretty much anything.
>>
>>26209339
You're getting the anime confused with the games.
>>
>>26209132
>democrats would make it illegal
duh, they're far more dangerous than guns anyway
>>
File: whatever.png (16 KB, 558x407) Image search: [Google]
whatever.png
16 KB, 558x407
>>26209346

It's all still Pokemon. If we're talking about Pokemon suddenly appearing in the real world, shit like game mechanics all go out the window anyway.
>>
>>26209372
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GOTTA CATCH EM ALL GOTTA BE THE BEST! I WILL SMOGON YOU ALL! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>work really hard training your Pokemon
>spend a whole year working up to the league and earning your badges
>blood sweat and tears to earn all 8
>Tyrone gets into the league with 3 badges and a piece of lint because of affirmative action

This is almost exactly what happened in best wishes
>>
>>26209429
/pol/ pls
>>
>>26209132
>Area 51 has legendaries instead of aliens
10/10 would buy
>>
Pokemon (or any collectible monsters) appearing suddenly would turn into Monster Hunter. Guns would be more widely owned than less. You're not gonna try and make friends with an electric rat that's trying to kill you.
>>
>>26209474
What if it isn't trying to kill you?
>>
File: crobat_by_haychel-d6fi5ki.jpg (114 KB, 1000x707) Image search: [Google]
crobat_by_haychel-d6fi5ki.jpg
114 KB, 1000x707
>>26209474
I dunno, people would sure as hell try once they realize that can get you a six-foot assault bat for a pet.
>>
>>26209474
Pokemon are honestly not that dangerous. People take the full brunt of their attacks very often and shrug it off
>>
>>26209132
>all this optimism
Legends will be for richest people only, guarded by countries they live in and any random person catching one will "mysteriously" disappear along with anyone involved.
Only rich people would be allowed to have powerful mons. Want that garchomp or charizard by your side? Too bad you faggot, maybe if you will have at least 100k in salary, have a house, family and a car then you will be allowed to get in a queue and maybe get a zigzagoon or metapod 10 years later. And god forbid you evolve it without permission or it gets taken away.
Yet it won't forbid gangs from owning pokemon left and right, have fun having your guts ripped out by mightyena or crobat because you are the closest money source around.
And of course pokemon can escape, and considering they will probably do it because of abuse do they think they will be in a good mood? Like hell they will, they will blast a huge area in a rage and their owners will get away in the end by bribing a bunch of people while you stay dead.
>>
>not being a part of the garchomp death squads
>>
File: 1453507164009.jpg (15 KB, 259x383) Image search: [Google]
1453507164009.jpg
15 KB, 259x383
>Barra1996
>>
>Your favorite Pokemon is basically extinct because of China need of magical dildo
>>
>>26209626
>all those 1996 shitters are already considered adults
>in 2 years garbage born in 2000 and past will be adults too
fuck time
>>
File: Eevee2.png (52 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Eevee2.png
52 KB, 250x250
How much would these fuckers go for in real life?
>>
>>26209685
More than you will be able to afford ever
>>
>>26209132
>Pokemon fucking tax
So we have to pay to have some special alone time with our favorite mons?
>>
>>26209429
the sad part is that this would probably happen
>>
legitimately lol'd, so true

and i used to be a democrat, how embarrasing
>>
>>26209132
>Pokemon fucking tax

Is it a having pokemon Tax, or a tax that allows you to fuck your mon?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.