[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pick a Pokémon. Doesn't matter which one. Got it? Ya
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 13
File: DINERS, DRIVE INS, AND TRASH.png (402 KB, 402x536) Image search: [Google]
DINERS, DRIVE INS, AND TRASH.png
402 KB, 402x536
Pick a Pokémon. Doesn't matter which one.

Got it?

Ya gotta eat it. How does it taste?
>>
>>26208182
Fuck off, Guy Fiery
>>
>Eat Weavile

Uh, I was using on Battle Maison... I bet it tastes like shit after all the stress she went through.
>>
>magcargo
Well fuck
>>
>>26208206
>she
>>
File: 1461630467495.png (85 KB, 312x332) Image search: [Google]
1461630467495.png
85 KB, 312x332
>>
>>26208182
>Gallade
It would stab me before I lay a finger on him and throw my corpse to a river.
>>
File: 241Miltank.png (886 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
241Miltank.png
886 KB, 1280x1280
Fucking delicious.
>>
File: image.jpg (307 KB, 2000x1131) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
307 KB, 2000x1131
>>26208182
>ho-oh
>>
File: Edible_Magikarp.png (490 KB, 706x538) Image search: [Google]
Edible_Magikarp.png
490 KB, 706x538
This thread
>>
The key to preparing Metagross is removing the shell without rupturing the oil sacks in the limbs. If you are not careful, the oil sacks will ruin the meat. The secret it to pry the jaw open, and steam the 'Gross at 450 degrees for three hours. If done correctly, the expanding inner flesh should pop the shell right off, exposing a succulent feast, just waiting to be had. Metagross has a natural flavor not unlike a cross between venison and crab, meaning a light, mild Pidgy and Rawst berry gravy suits it perfectly. The meat is already great to eat, but searing the steaks for a few moments in a butter sauce will brown them and give them a fabulous aroma. Serve with minced Oddish greens for garnish.
>>
> swampert
> decided to eat him, he's ok with it
> gives me a hug and lays down on his back
> seductive look.jpg
> i go down on knees and hands
> lick lip.gif
> swampert is nervous, I'm nervous too
> slowly approach and start gently
> he likes it
> continue, swampert moans
> Taste good
>>
>>26208182
I thought of kecleon. It tastes like fruit roll ups.
>>
>>26208182
>roggenrola
>>
File: smug blazing chicken.jpg (42 KB, 329x336) Image search: [Google]
smug blazing chicken.jpg
42 KB, 329x336
extra spicy and juicy chicken wings and legs and some extra delicious chicken breast

fug you op, now im hungry
>>
File: 250px-621Druddigon.png (54 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-621Druddigon.png
54 KB, 250x250
Eating druddigon probably tastes like crayons and marzipan
>>
>>26208273
This
>>
>>26208207
Snails are a delicacy. Don't know about lava snails though.
>>
>>26208273
FUCK OFF LOUIE
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 241x209
Slowpoke tail soup is a delicacy.
>>
>>26208182
>eat Toxicroak
rip me
>>
>Klinklang
Heh
>>
>>26208273
Saving this.
>>
>>26208273
The actual fuck?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1700x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1700x1000
>>26208182
>Eelektross
Tastes like I won the ambush.
>>
>>26208182
Sandslash

Spikely good
>>
Haha my peanus weanus of course!
>>
waiting for the espeon pasta
>>
>>26208182
>Zoroark
VOREFAGS GET OUT REEEEE
>>
I'm a slut for guy fieri!
>>
Reuniclus organs are extremely gelatinous and almost inedible without careful steaming or boiling. After roughly 6 hours of steaming. The organs will have cooked through, after which you can slice them and fry them in oil, no more than two minutes a side. The organs have a distinct gelatinous ooze even after being steamed and fried, and taste like a mixture of liver and fat.

Reuniclus jelly can reduced with Pecha berries to produce a thick, sweet jam, perfect for spreading on toast.
>>
>>26208182
Regirock. Like blood and teeth. I don't get a single bite of the actual Regirock so fuck it.
>>
>>26208896
Sounds like the shit you'd get at a posh restaurant
>>
File: Gardevoir.full.1230355.jpg (115 KB, 631x800) Image search: [Google]
Gardevoir.full.1230355.jpg
115 KB, 631x800
>>26208182
I'd eat Gardevoir's boipussy up.

Got it?
>>
File: Gliscor cute.png (303 KB, 900x885) Image search: [Google]
Gliscor cute.png
303 KB, 900x885
>>26208182
Like lobster and lamb

Also I get poisoned and die, thanks
>>
>>26208182
>Tauros
Tastes like beef.
>>
>>26208273
You need to be careful though as there is high iron content in Metagross and eating it can cause some GI issues. Typically some Tums or calcium carbonate tend to handle it pretty well.
>>
>mfw Parasect
>mfw I named it Alfredo all the way back in Silver
>mfw I have no face
>>
File: Glaceon and the Jar.jpg (95 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
Glaceon and the Jar.jpg
95 KB, 640x720
Another pokemon notorious among begining chefs is Glaceon. Glaceon meat has the distinct quality of melting at temperatures above 32 Fahrenheit, which poses a problem to cooking. The solution? Pickle it! Pickling meat is a grossly undervalued method of food preparation that allows for the consumption of such delicacies.
To begin with, ensure you have a refrigerated work-space before anything else. Plunge the Glaceon into hot water briefly to melt off the fur, then while the body is still fairly warm, slice open the abdominal cavity and extract the innards. Filet off the meat, then cube it. Prepare a bath of Weepinbell juice, in a large, seal-able jar. Add in some minced green onions, some basic pickling spice, and squeeze two Aspear Berries into the mix. dump the cubed Glaceon into the jar, seal it, then store it for at least 72 hours, though the meat reaches peak flavor in 144, or just under a week. The Glaceon will have developed a vibrant flavor and crunch, and will quite literally melt in your mouth. The cubes can be eaten on their own, or make a fantastic addition to a salad, whether vegetable or noodle.
>>
Is it any wonder that Farfetch'd are popular meals? They almost season themselves with the leeks they carry about. Pluck the feathers from the freshly slain carcass and discard, then slit open the stomach and remove the innards. Keep them all for a Farfetch'd pie (remember to clean them thoroughly) and season the fowl itself with pepper, salt, sliced Pinap berries and dried Cheri flakes. Stiff the bird with sliced leeks, though you may want to inspect the one the Pokemon was carrying for mold, debris and other unsavory buts before using it. Roast at 450 degrees for 30-40 minutes until the bird browns and the Pinap berries begin to glaze over. Serve with rosemary potatoes and Skiploom bloom salad.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.