[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you feel if Gen 7 pulls a G/S/C in that you can return
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (149 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
149 KB, 1920x1080
How would you feel if Gen 7 pulls a G/S/C in that you can return to Kalos after finishing your new region?

It would still be gen 7 like they've been saying and allow Zygarde his needed closure.

The only argument I can see against this would be Nintendo needing to use a slightly more expensive 8GB card, they could literally just copy paste kalos and give it finishing touches.

Another 16 badge game would make up for 6th gen disappointment too.
>>
Kalos isn't memorable enough for this to mean anything. But whatever postgame's postgame.
>>
>>26208089
As a region I like Kalos, Route 14 was really cool for example.
>>
Too much effort for Game freak, even though it's not much at all.
>>
>>26208114
Yeah sure but when you hear 'you can go back to kalos!' It doesn't excite you nearly as much as 'you can go back to kanto!' Or something.
>>
>>26208066
Every generation people say "will we get a second region this time?!"
and for the first time, I think its actually possible.
I just hope if we do return to Kalos in the post game, that the new region is a fully fleshed out one on its own and Kalos isn't watered down.
>>
>>26208158
I don't think so

Just a little bit of changes to areas here/there and you got something to just port over.

>Change trainers, some encounters, maybe major changes to one town and minor to others, etc

>>26208176
I disagree, when I hear SIXTEEN BADGES in general I get hyped.
>>
>>26208179
>and for the first time, I think its actually possible.
Yeah until now there was no good reasoning and flash storage was expensive.

This would be easy to port over, would give zygarde closure, would really hype up this gen, and the bigger card needed isn't that much more than the 4GB card.

Doubling storage in the DS/GBA days was crazy expensive.

Just give Kalos the B2/W2 treatment, it wouldn't be that hard.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.