[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This fake leak that came around the XY period ended up getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 950x1052) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 950x1052
This fake leak that came around the XY period ended up getting most of them right
>>
>>26207883
And how is that? Because 90% of them are based on popularity and competitive need, so when a fake leak bases their list off of the same criteria of course it's going to hit bullseye on many of them.
>>
>pseudos
>starters
these are all inevitable
>gardevoir
>lucario
same

many of the others are no correct
>>
25/60 and a number of them came in ORAS.
>>
>>26207883
>not a single Gen V mega on that list
>just Audino
I honestly want all these and more to get Megas. They dont need to be competitive or even necessary
>>
>>26207883
>Carnivine

This fugly motherfuckering disgrace to all Grass types will NEVER be redeemed.

NEVER EVER!
>>
>>26207883
>>26207883
>most of them right
>only 25 Pokemon out of the 60 shown actually got megas, including the ones whose megas were introduced in ORAS
>literally less than half of the Pokemon in the fake leak actually got megas
>>
only 24 out the the 60 got mega's.
- 6 starters (as they are obvious picks) that leaves only 18.
And these are all popular/gen-iconic pokemon, so they are all no brainers.
>>
>>26207905
>gengar
>kang
>alakazam
>ampharos
>hera
>sableye
>mawile
>abomasnow

How wrong are you?
>>
>>26207883
>literally none of the gen 5 picks
>literally 1 gen 4 pick that wasn't already known at the time
>most of them

I know you're just baiting but it's stupid how people ever gave this credence. Right afterwards we had megas that weren't on this list but people were still claiming "it could just be showing a few of them".
>>
If you throw a thousand darts at a dartboard, a few of them might be bullseyes. That doesn't make you any good at darts.
>>
>>26207933
Don't talk fucking shit about Carnivine you fucking ass
>>
>>26208010
>literally
>literally
stop it
>>
>>26207933
You wanna fight motherfucker?
>>
>>26208522
I literally don't see the problem
>>
>>26207933
>having taste this bad
>>
File: why even live.jpg (5 KB, 213x144) Image search: [Google]
why even live.jpg
5 KB, 213x144
>>26207883
>No Mega Golem
>No Mega Wobbufett
>No Mega Scrafty
>No Mega Cofagrigus
>No Mega Galvantula
>No Mega Druddigon
>>
>>26207933
Carnivine is a better person then you'll ever be.
>>
>>26208522
>not understanding what literally means
>>
>>26207883
Unova got cuckd
>>
>>26207883
>Two event legends are on that list.
>all those gen 5 mon, and the one that did eventually get one isn't even on the list.

>Wobbufett, like, really?

and OP somehow thinks this holds some sort of merit....sad.
>>
>>26207883
unova is probably the most cucked gen desu
>>
>>26208468
>>26208524
>>26208553
>>26208628
Go choke on some hardened shit Sinnohfetuses, Carnivine is and always will be an abomination of the hoghest degree. It was a mistake, it was an unsightly mistake, and it is irreversible. There is not a single thing that can be done to redeem it.

Shit design, stats, ability, moves, the works. Even the shittiest of Grass shitmons can amount to something more than Carnivine. It's a derpy muppet piece of crap that has Levitate, LEVITATE for fucks sake, as a type that RESISTS Ground already without it. The concept execution is so bad. It's just the absolute worst and I can only pity the contrarian speshul snowflake few that can muster an iota of delusional admiration for this thing.
>>
I just realized Mega Aggron is a thing. It exists right?
>>
>>26210740
no you're thinking of Mega Ggron
>>
>>26207883
It got 24/50 right. Hardly impressive. Not even half.
>>
>>26207883
Even counting ORAS megas it's less than 50% accurate.
>>
It got literally 100% of Gen V wrong
>>
>>26208001
I think half of those were already revealed when this popped up and the rest are just safe guesses based on popularity and completing sets/counterparts (all pseudos, all starters, all gen 1 trade evos, etc.).
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.