[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Swagger Clause
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: max charisma.webm (84 KB, 460x250) Image search: [Google]
max charisma.webm
84 KB, 460x250
>Swagger Clause
>>
>>26207835
I really don't understand why Swagger is suddenly considered a problem.
>>
>>26207889

People hate people with swag.
>>
I think it was primarily an issue with SwagKey sets. Swagger didn't see much use on anything else, so in order to prevent a complex ban of Klefki+Swagger, Swagger just got the axe.
>>
TELL ME ABOUT WAKE! WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?
>>
Bump for competitive wars.
>>
>>26207889
Smogon hates luck.
>>
Swag play umbreon with moonlight and yawn fucks shit up. Great phazing team support too.
>>
>>26208342
Umbreon is garbage competitively, even in UU. Another scrub magnet like Ambipom.
>>
>>26208381
Actually only scrubs like you thinks it's terrible. If you can't make Umbreon work then the issue is with you, friend.
>>
>>26209000
here we go
>x isn't trash, you're trash!
>>
>>26209017
Sorry that there are universal truths. Just try not to be so butt hurt about it.
>>
>>26209101
Get to the top of the OU ladder with an Umbreon on your squad. You have 24 hours.

Oh wait, you can't.
>>
>>26209149
I'm sorry you are so mad about not being able to ladder with your Umbreon waifu. That has to be a terrible feeling, being so incompetent and unable to achieve success with your love.

Enjoy continuous use of the top 20 for the sake of trying to be relevant in the meta.
>>
>>26207835
>Evasion Clause

It's like someone is that kid who couldn't beat Matador in Nocturne.
>>
>>26209195
Are you an idiot? Do you really think that shitmons dont exist?
Why do you think sports teams draft the best players for their teams? Because they are the best. Youre an idiot if you don't take advantage of the best available mons.
>>
>>26209237
I do take advantage if the best available mons. I just so happen to have 721 to chose from as opposed to your 20.
>>
File: 5b2.jpg (38 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
5b2.jpg
38 KB, 600x700
>1 BatonPasser per team
>It can't pass Spe and other stats at the same time
>>
>>26209287
Tiers were invented for a reason. You clearly can't comprehend the point others in this thread are trying to make
>>
>>26209326
Tiers were made to make you feel competent. It's your little safeguard. You should do real battles in dark alleyways where smogon rules and clauses don't matter.

Have you ever been in a real life pokemon street battle? Don't even try to bullshit me because it's obvious you haven't, kid.
>>
>>26209149

Most people can't even top the ladder with a great OU team, you moron. That's the equivalent of the best pokemon battler in the world if you discount VGCfags.
>>
>>26209149
isn't the top of the ladder guy using tangrowth? a RU shitmon?
>>
>>26209365
How do you check someone's team on the ladder? Do you just have to chance into one of their games to see the team?
>>
>>26209395
Is this a normal ladder or a step ladder?
>>
>>26209417
Maya pls
>>
>>26209354
What the fuck are you talking about anon. I'm not the other guys but you are retarded. Tiers are for how good a Pokemon is pretty much, how much they used. Do you think Malamar can be used in the same tier as Dragonite? Would that be fair? Should Malamar just not be usable? That's why there are tiers. OU is just for the best execpt when Smogon goes full retard with Mawile and Agislash
>>
They are just removing the most effective non-offensive strategy over and over until the meta is just people clicking their legendaries and megas strongest attack 6 times.
>>
>>26209442
>>
>>26209417
Chaos is a ladder.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.