[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yfw u realized there isnt a single grass/bug type pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
yfw u realized there isnt a single grass/bug type pokemon
>>
>>26206671
Paras, Parasect, Wormadam, Sewaddle, Swadloon, Leavanny
>>
File: 250px-046Paras.png (57 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-046Paras.png
57 KB, 250x250
>>26206671
>yfw there isn't a single fire/fighting type starter pokemon
>>
Why the fuck would there be? Parasect is Bug/Grass because it's a bug with mushrooms, not a mushroom with bugs.
>>
>>26206671
Paras line, Burmy Plant, Wormadam Plant, and Sewaddle line say hi
>>
Or flying/normal
>>
I sure do love shitposting
>>
>>26206697
>>26206699
>>26206706
Those are all Bug/Grass.
>>
>>26206671
Not only are you an owlfag and a namefag, but you are also clinically retarded.
>>
>>26206716
What is the difference between a sausage wrapped in pastry and pastry wrapped around a sausage?
>>
>>26206748
not retarded, autistic, going by >>26206716
>>
>>26206701
>The bug host is drained of energy by the mushrooms on its back. They appear to do all the thinking.

I mean, OP is still a fudge-packing fagloid, but the mushroom is kinda main focus of Parasect technically.
>>
>>26206701
>>26206752
Completely different thematically in terms of Pokemon design and concept. Grass/Bug would be a tree with bugs living on/inside it. That's a huge difference to the current Bug/Grass.
>>
>>26206754
Paras->Parasect should've flipped the type order just like how people say Inkay should've been Psychic/Dark.
>>
>>26206765
Yes, and Noivern is a cloud that dragons
>>
>>26206765
It is not a bug with grass. It is a bug and it is grass. The second type is not subservient to the first. They apply to the Pokemon equally, the order is irrelevant.

Swap them around and the type effectiveness is the same. Zapdos is not Zapdos without its electric type, it is also not Zapdos without its flying type. They are both essential.
>>
This thread is one of the most autistic things I have read all month
>>
>>26206765
Autism detected. Might as well say there are no fairy/psychic types or steel/bugs
>>
File: justSTFU.png (98 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
justSTFU.png
98 KB, 500x250
>>26206765
>Water/Ice - Ice/Water
>Completely different thematically in terms of Pokemon design and concept.

Dude... filename.
>>
>>26206716
autism
>>
>>26206824
Seel is pure Water. It gains the Ice type upon evolving. Spheal is Ice from birth.
>>
>>26206824
>>26206845
>>26206753
Obsessing over it like OP (who is just shitposting) is autistic, but denying it is pretty retarded. There's a reason Normal, Grass, and Bug are rarely secondary types, and Flying, Ground, and Fighting are frequently secondary types. Yes, there are exceptions (such as Magnemite and Mawile) and of course there are a bunch of Pokemon where it's pretty much 50/50 so the order doesn't matter.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.