[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>MFW if the owl is real, /vp/ will implode >MFW if the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1453601152760.png (34 KB, 196x197) Image search: [Google]
1453601152760.png
34 KB, 196x197
>MFW if the owl is real, /vp/ will implode
>MFW if the owl is not real, /vp/ will still implode
>MFW no matter what, the biggest shitstorm in the history of /vp/ is about to unfold
'S gon be good, brahs.
>>
Thanks OP we really needed another owl thread
>>
>>26204804
the owl isn't real, owlfags will just turn around and claim it was an epic trole (or even worse, keep posting them claiming they're real but not the starters) once the real starters are revealed
>>
File: 68327.jpg (30 KB, 350x267) Image search: [Google]
68327.jpg
30 KB, 350x267
>>26204804
>the biggest shitstorm in the history of /vp/
>he wasn't here for wottergate
>>
>>26204828
Even if they were real, there would be no way anyone could safely enjoy them on vp now. The months of constant shit posting would make them as unlikable as trying to start a thread about Goodra. I would almost feel bad if they didnt look hideous as hell
>>
>>26204816
You think this is bad? Imagine the shitposting when the owlfags are proven wrong, or worse, right. I for one accept our evil owl overlords
>>
>>26204852
I was here for wottergate and hawluchagate and I can guarantee this will be bigger than both. The denialfags and faithfags are stronger than ever. This is gonna be a shit-tornado.
>>
>>26204852
I still remember it like it was yesterday.

I still remember my immense denial, and then the sheer disappointment that enveloped me. I fucking hated every songle one of those evolutions except for maybe Serperior.

After all thia time I have slightly warmed up to Samurott, but the Unova starters overall were just fuckawful.
>>
>>26204804
the fact there'd be a shitstorm if they turned out to be fake kind of proves they're real in all honesty familia
>>
>>26204890
I never liked any of the Unova starters. Samurott was a downgrade from Dewott, Emboar is generic as all fuck and Serperior just looks ridiculous without feet.
>>
Owlfags are literally just forcing a meme to be "epic". The reason they go with the owl instead of any other fakemon, like that moth that was popular for a while, is that it's more annoying.
>>
>>26204979
>and Serperior just looks ridiculous without feet.
It's a FUCKING SNAKE
>>
>>26204804
>the owl is real
>the seal and rock cat is not
>>
What if the grass starter is an owl but it's not the specific design that owlfags are forcing? Who gets BTFO'd this way? Everyone? Nobody?
>>
>>26204804
It won't be nearly as big as Wottergate because owlfags are 4 underage shitposters trying to force a ebin new maymay

People will just post some screencaps the first 2 days and then forget about the shitty owl and friends forever
>>
>>26206342

Owlfags will try to force that it's MUH concept art.
>>
File: 1462382436683.png (144 KB, 900x907) Image search: [Google]
1462382436683.png
144 KB, 900x907
>>26206397

This. Waterbird and bat wings got screencaps posted for a couple days but now theyes are nowhere in sight. People won't really care once owlfags are btfo. They'll likely be too focused giving attention to the real starters.
>>
>>26204895
...How?
>>
>>26204804
It will only be a shitstorm if the owl is real, but since that option is clearly untrue and the owl is fake, it will be relatively tame, because owl never really took off on /vp/ it's just forced shitposting by underage meme masters

>starters get revealed
>owl is not real
>that namefag dissapears forever
>people post BTFO screencaps for like 2 days
>everyone proceeds to erase shit owl from memory and rave about starters
>will be occasionally brought up by heavy memesters on /vp/ screencap threads
>>
>>26204804
owlfags will say that owl is not a starter, but a wild pokémon. It won't end until the games are out.
>>
>>26204885
>The denialfags and faithfags are stronger than ever.
>Forgetting Fairygate
>>
>>26204885
Was hawluchagate even a real thing?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.