[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would happen if someone caught these with a master ball?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
What would happen if someone caught these with a master ball?
>>
File: image.png (73 KB, 200x256) Image search: [Google]
image.png
73 KB, 200x256
>>26204002
The person would probably tear through every Pokemon region
>>
>>26204002
I never got to watch the anime because we werent poor enough to settle with cable. So we used satellite tv that never got any pokemon episodes oj any of its 800+ channels... Please explain what im looking at
>>
>Kalos League
>Tobias shows up again
>Turns out he caught all three of them
>>
>>26204103
>His other three mons are just Magikarp
>>
>>26204039
Google.com
>>
>>26204039
In an episode from the original series, there were these ancient artifacts that held giant versions of Alakazam and Gengar, iirc.
>>
>>26204039
>800+ channels
>None showed Pokemon
How the fuck does that work? Was Pokemon on some super secret, exclusive channel in America? It was on a bunch here in Britain.
>>
>>26204246
Same, it aired on the go-to Children's channel in Canada (YTV), which was in cable, digital cable, and satellite.
>>
>>26204246
It was on regular non-cable channels in the late 90s/early 2000s in America.

If he was from America I think he's trying to say that because they had cable they never went to the regular channels.
>>
>>26204002
Who would win with these 2 vs mewtwo and darkrai?
>>
>>26204002
I caught one in a pokemon tabletop RPG game, they don't listen and will actually kill other pokemon/trainers much to my character's dismay
>>
>>26204246
Pokemon only aired on local fox channels here in the u.s. although in recent years its aired on cartoon network but that didnt start until sinnoh i think, local fox channels could only be viewed through local cable television. Our 2 nationwide satelite tv providers Dish and Direct TV made you pay extra for local channels. Apart from local channels I remember only 1 fox channel on satelite and it never played cartoons it was a wierd fox channel. My parents never bought the local channels so i never got to watch pokemon

>>26204279
I live in the u.s. and no bro thats not what im trying to say, we had dish or direct tv growing up. Neither ever provided a channel to view pokemon. Unless you bought the local channels pack. Dish and direct tv's brand of Fox never aired pokemon. If im wrong then direct me to the channel that aired pokemon in the late 90's early 2000's
>>
File: Pokérus_desc.jpg (16 KB, 237x237) Image search: [Google]
Pokérus_desc.jpg
16 KB, 237x237
>>26204002
Nothing special.

They're just Pokémon who have Pokérus.
>>
>>26206273
Except that theyre outrageously huge and lore said they almost destroyed the world right?
>>
File: Groudon_Pokédéx_entry_(5).png (34 KB, 498x340) Image search: [Google]
Groudon_Pokédéx_entry_(5).png
34 KB, 498x340
>>26206365
Several Pokémon are almost destroy the World.

For Example: Groudon and Kyogre.
>>
File: groudon_vs_kyogre.png (20 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
groudon_vs_kyogre.png
20 KB, 256x192
>>26206365
I see and Groudon and Kyogre almost destroy the Earth.
>>
>>26206386
>>26206425
Don't see your point.
>>
>>26206221
WB Kids?
>>
>>26206517
>>26206365

Stop replying to Richard please, you'll only encourage him.
>>
>>26204002
Are these on the same level as top tier legendary?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.