[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokeballs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Z8cV54f.png (972 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Z8cV54f.png
972 KB, 1920x1080
If we get new pokeball designs in S&M, what colours and patterns would you like to see?
>>
I'd like a premier ball with blue in place of the red
>>
>>26203249
The type of ball that GameFreak and Nintendo like to use on their fans.
>>
>>26203313
That would be pretty sweet.
Or black
>>
>>26203249
The Apricorn Balls to return as ordinary Poké Balls (with their effects fixed ofc).
Net Ball variations for all the current types.
Fast Ball variations for the other five stats.
Some sort of light coloured Ball that looks really damn pretty. Opposite of the Dusk Ball's edginess.
A use for the god damn fucking GS Ball.
>>
Can we get ball capsules and seals back? I miss those.
>>
>>26203249
I forgot all about the PIA Chansey Ball.

God damn, why is the best ball relegated to an undubbed special?
>>
File: IhGLw.jpg (91 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
IhGLw.jpg
91 KB, 1024x768
those clone balls game my brother nightmeres after watching the first movie
>>
>>26203313
This, but luxury ball.
It's my favorite ball but I want one for my Shiny Umbreon that matches.
>>
A translucent ball. It takes the color scheme of the Pokemon inside it after its caught.

Balltism cured.
>>
>>26203249
Just let me use those Team Rocket Balls for fuck's sake.
>>
>>26203249
What's the pester ball from?
>>
>>26205918
Pokemon snap, it's not actually a pokeball, it just gives out a gas that annoys or knocks out a pokemon.
>>
>>26205918
Pokemon
>>
>>26203249
I would like the ability to put Pokemon in different Pokeballs.

Would certainly help with Balltism.
>>
>>26206019
That would be pretty great.
You would probably lose the original ball, to stop masterball reuse but that's fine.
>>
>>26204306
your brother is gay
>>
>can't inherit masterball
Holy shit just make another purple pokeball already
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.