[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SOON
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: Untitled.png (172 KB, 374x434) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
172 KB, 374x434
Take my hand /vp/, climb aboard the hype train.

What would be the most shocking, BTFO reveal that could happen with this batch of info?
>>
- Return of old characters, e.g. Giovanni, Red
- Connection to Kalos region
- Preevolutions and evolutions for old Pokémon
- New way of Mega Evolution
- Completely new engine

Something like that would really shock me.
>>
>>26202929
>connection to kalos

Riiiiiiiight. Because we have never ever gone back to another region from the prior generation before. Totally and absolutely shocking.
>>
File: awyee.png (792 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
awyee.png
792 KB, 1280x720
>>26202929
>Preevolutions and evolutions for old Pokémon

That would be amazing, prease understandu Masuda
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 400x300
>>26202900
>Fusions
>A huge expansion on trainer customization
>More than three starters
>An actual fucking release date
And these >>26202929
>>
>>26202900
I think the most shocking thing would be if they showed that Soar and Dexnav do in fact return.
>>
>>26202900
I like the image youve posted.

None of them owlfag, denialfag shit thats been going on for the past month.
>>
Most shocking? Because of how believable gen 7 is at this point, gen 6 S/M would be quite shocking I think.
>>
I think at this stage, it'd be shocking if the region wasn't Hawaii-themed in some sort of way. I feel like people have started accepting that as a given (understandably, based off the clues).

If it was Italy or Mexico or something else, I think many people would be surprised.
>>
>>26202900
>"Return to Kalos with this all new Pokemon adventure!"

If this ever gets muttered, I'm dropping out. I know it won't, but it would definitely be the most shocking to me
>>
>>26202968
>I feel like people have started accepting that as a given (understandably, based off the clues).
>If it was Italy or Mexico or something else, I think many people would be surprised.

I think some people aren't accepting that just yet desu
>>26202327
>>
>>26202929
>Return of old characters
>Connection to Kalos
>It all comes together
I've come to expect this now. It wouldn't BmeTFO.
Colress, Blue and Brandon have references in XY so I expect to see them in some form.

The most shocking for me would probably be new starters. I'm honestly not expecting any.
>>
File: 1460764106939.gif (635 KB, 180x178) Image search: [Google]
1460764106939.gif
635 KB, 180x178
>>26203357
> >It all comes together

If we see that blurb one more time (maybe in a trailer-- inb4 "IT'S NOOOOTHING"--I said trailer, not this being it), I'm expect fanfic tier shit like Time Travel or going to a new section of each Region. That phrase is too telling.

Also, I would be shocked if we get a major overhaul of the game engine--I would flip and shit out bricks if it barely looks like XYORAS.
>>
>>26203399
>Time travel to sections of each region
This is exactly what I'm expecting.
>Life
>Death
>Sun
>Moon
There's obviously a time theme here.
>>
>>26202900
Roothoot & friends actually being real would blow this board into a singularity.
>>
>>26202929
>- Connection to Kalos region
>- Completely new engine
>thinking SM are either a gen 6 game that has nothing to do with gen 6, or a gen 7 game with gen 6's engine

never go full retard
>>
>>26202900
Most shocking BTFO revelations? In order of magnitude:

5. One of the starters is an owl.
4. Cross-gen evolution such as a Maractus evo
3. Returning to a previous region such as Kalos or Johto.
2. Another new type.
1. All regions are included in the game, excluding spin-offs.
>>
>>26203490
don't even fucking joke about that m8, you might invoke the meme magic
>>
A new legendary or legendary duo that can soar like lati@s
>>
>>26203548
Any pokemon that can know fly, but doesnt have to actually know it, can soar
>>
>>26202900
>What would be the most shocking, BTFO reveal that could happen with this batch of info?
That fucking owl
>>
>>26202942
>Fusion
>>Fusion
>>>/digimon/
>>
i don't think cross-evos and preevos are gone forever,like how many people think,megas doesn't really disconfirm anything,they can give a evo to a pokemon with mega without any real problem,it would be like a split evo,example:
>Le Mawile gets an evo
>You can choose between the mega or the new evo
>Problem solved
The reason that cross-evos didn't aparear in gen V was because it was a reboot and a completily disconected region.
In gen VI we had Sylveon,trough...but i guess it's an exeption,and again the reason that we didn't get any cross-evos/split evos or any preevo was just for showcase megas,because gen VI was the generation of megas,that's it.
Now,in gen VII i think it's likely we get some (maybe like 10 not to much like sinnoh of course),primaly because it's the 20th anyverary and i feel like GF will give evos/branch/pres to old pokemon.
>>
>>26203675
>could
>>
-new eevees (fighting, poison, rock, etc)
-color/pattern variations (not shinies, patterns influenced by breeding would be a huge addition to breeding)
-seasonal catches / implemented migration patterns
-minigame akin to gen 2 bug catching
-friend code oriented content beyond a safari
-battle frontier confirmed.
>>
File: 1462525296930.jpg (61 KB, 603x542) Image search: [Google]
1462525296930.jpg
61 KB, 603x542
>>26202942
>>26203700

>People STILL calling it Fusion

It's Sychro, you fugs.

>>26203773

This, desu.

People keep saying Mega killed everything but Sylveon was a thing. There's still hope.
>>
>>26202900
The most BTFO reveal?

That would be that this is still gen 6.
>>
File: image.gif (831 KB, 500x258) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
831 KB, 500x258
>>26203773
I fucking love you
>>
>>26203866
>could
>>
>>26203898
Still counts.
It could happen. Just like revealing the bird in the trailer could happen.
>>
>>26202900
i only hope that the legendaries are good.just that
>>
>>26202900
AUTODESK!
>>
>>26203913
2/10
For a second you had me.
>>
File: x10WeIV.png (1 MB, 1280x1885) Image search: [Google]
x10WeIV.png
1 MB, 1280x1885
This would be shocking
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.