[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teambuilding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
The format is singles, 6v6 singles and I have the following Pkmn at my disposal: Mega Scizor, Azu, Heatran, Umbreon, Empoleon, Druddigon, Hitmonlee, Scyther, Mr.Mime, Ditto, Rotom-F and Magmortar.

My enemy has: Mega Steelix, Garchomp, Donphan, Servine, Breloom, Gourgeist, Aggron, Pyroar, Metagross, Ambipom, Torterra and Stoutland.

Any ideas on the best composition and movesets against the opponent?
>>
Don't play 6v6 on cart.
>>
>>26202920
it's a fun little thing, so I'm gonna try
>>
Most of his lineup is weak to either fire or fighting so run Heatran and Hitmonlee for sure.
>>
>>26202971
Heatran is always a good call but must be wary of the like 4-5 EQ users and fighting moves itself
>>
>>26202772
Azumarill is a must. It dominates virtually everything he has.
Waterfall, Play Rough, Knock Off, Aqua Jet

Physically defensive Mega Scizor is necessary to hold off Breloom, Metagross, Torterra, and maybe even Stoutland and Garchomp if they're not packing Fire coverage.

Specially defensive cleric Umbreon is important to stop Pyroar and deconstruct Gourgeist.

You can run Heatran as a fast offensive set with Leftovers, with Fire Blast/Flamethrower, Earth Power, Hidden Power Ice, and the last slot as Taunt, Sub, or Stealth Rock. You could also make it Air Balloon, in which case don't do Sub. Heatran is your offensive answer to Servine and Gourgeist.

If Stoutland and Ambipom are proving too much offensively, or are just annoying, that's where Druddigon comes in. Run it physically defensive with Rough Skin and put a Rocky Helmet on it. That way, their contact moves will backfire, chipping off like 29% of their health each time. Moveset can look like Dragon Tail, Glare, Rest, and Sleep Talk, since he has no Fairy and since it can serve as a Breloom counter.

Last slot isn't as important with the above 5, but you can use Empoleon or Hitmonlee as offensive hazard removers. Or have Defog on Scizor if you really want, but I'm eh about it. If you don't care about hazards that much, then go with Technician Mr. Mime. Technician boosts Hidden Power from 60 to 90. Then you can build it offensive to your catering.
>>
>>26203566
thanks!
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.