[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember these previous showings of SuMo with new "info"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (928 KB, 1024x784) Image search: [Google]
image.png
928 KB, 1024x784
Remember these previous showings of SuMo with new "info" that was promised but only to show same stuff as we saw before?

With these, do you think that Pokemon Company is trying to make the anncounments to the world, rather than in Japan for exclusive info to certain stuff to prevent leaks or spoilers as like earlier games?

Because the way they handled the info makes me think that Pokemon company and Gamefreak are trying to show to everyone at the same time, without having to "spoiler" information along with making the release dates international for the games.

Pic unrelated. And this is a fake leak, for those who are wondering.
>>
>>26202622
>I don't know what a leak is
>>
>>26202622
>SuMo
stop
>>
>>26202622
I take it you weren't around for ORAS leak season?
Of course their goal is to release info world wide, corocoro is usually just a summary of what they upload elsewhere, in terms of official release
The key is that it always leaked 1-2 days before the official trailers were made public, and Game Freak has a history of pretending leaks never happened.
>>
>>26202622
Maybe they realized they spoiled everything with ORAS? Honestly i am still mad about them revealing Delta Episode, it would have been so much more satisfying if i didnt know already what was going to happen.

With ORAS, being a remake, and not even a mindblowing one, they told us anything to make sure we would buy the game "look at all the newmegaevos available! you can catch all the legendaries! you ride rayquaza to space and fight deoxys, how cool is that? please buy his game!"

This is just poor speculation, i don't know how marketing works and i'm not in GF's head, but maybe, the fact that they are not revealing anything means the games are going to be good. That they are more confident about it
>>
>>26202622
my prediction is that the sun and moon world are parallel universes and that the region is switch since half of the region is by an ocean and half by the mountain terrain. itll just be mirrored
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.