[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was in the wrong here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Boss of Saffron City.png (11 KB, 332x158) Image search: [Google]
Boss of Saffron City.png
11 KB, 332x158
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
The fighting one ran out of gym badges, so they gave you a Pokemon instead
>>
Bruno for not kicking the Psychics out
>>
Kyo for styling himself Karate King without using a pokemon that knows karate
>>
>>26202552
The Karate Kucks for trying to compete with sheer and mindless power against a cold psycho sociopath and manipulator waifu of fast, hard hitters and skyhigh base stats Psychic expert Sabrina and her followers consisting of Psychics and Channelers. TBQH.
>>
>>26202552
FUCK YOU!
>>
>>26202552
That building to the right. Like where the fuck is your door you dumb fucks?
>>
Actually, I see an inconsistency here. We've seen gyms change before, but usually, all it is is a remodeling, the same building is used and everything. Here, they made a SECOND gym right next to the old one. Two gyms in one place may not be too bad, but then, one gym decided to go destroy the other, after which, the other was no longer a functioning gym. Mind you, this is all maintained in the remake, after which we had already seen gyms change in other ways. This is the only instance in which we see a former gym, and also of two gyms existing in the same place. There is some amount of argument that can be had that the dojo was supplanted because Sabrina had the superior gym, but it is implied this was due to a simple type advantage. This makes no sense other than if they really did suck and didn't know something as simple as type alignments. If so, one wonders how they functioned as a gym in the first place, but the standards of a gym are unknown to us. I do know one thing: there is no way the league would allow one gym to destroy another, even if it did suck. The proper process would be to fire the gym leader and replace it with a new one. I also see no reason two gyms can't exist in one city other than the structure of a GAME won't allow it. If that's the argument to be made, then everything I or anyone else can say is meaningless.
>>
>>26202776
I'll show you who's the boss of this city
>>
>>26202825
I headcanon it as being Sabrina's house. There's no door on the outside because it connects to the gym internally.
>>
>>26202953
it's just a reference to asian gang wars, m8

>>26202994
or she teleports into the house
>>
>>26203011
/me teleports behind you
>>
>>26202953
territorial "clan/tribe" wars
>>
>>26203464
Within the League itself? That is too unstable for what the League implies itself to be.
>>
>>26202953
The first half of your post is literally just shit that's outright said in the game, and the second half is literally just severe autism.
>>
Is that really what you think? That the pokemon world is just modern day Sengoku Japan?
>>
>>26202953
>he thinks real life society works like that
lmao
>>
>>26204457
Survivor, you got to move
When you live in the Sengoku
Do you have the strength to win
When all the locks are open?
>>
Wonder why this was never referenced in the show
>>
>>26204521
The entire place was already destroyed by Sabrina, there was no purpose.
>>
>>26204014
Giovanni needed an attractive Psychic type trainer to lure out Mewtwo, hence Sabrina.
>>
>>26204489
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.